ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to report someone to Home Office

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shahzad80
Member of Standing

How to report someone to Home Office

Post by shahzad80 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:52 am

Hi

I am asking this question on behalf of my freind.

The situation is regarding a bogus student who is in UK and working full time for Tesco.His leave is going to expire in june so he is planning to do bogus marriage with some EEA Passport holder.She is charging him £3000 for this and he has already applied for COA.

How to complain to this person to home office if someone has visa passport copy plus date of birth ect except address and work details.

How home office would respond to this compliant.

Shahzad

Mr Rusty
Diamond Member

Re: How to report someone to Home Office

Post by Mr Rusty » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:07 am

shahzad80 wrote:Hi

The situation is regarding a bogus student who is in UK and working full time for Tesco.His leave is going to expire in june so he is planning to do bogus marriage with some EEA Passport holder.She is charging him £3000 for this and he has already applied for COA.

How to complain to this person to home office if someone has visa passport copy plus date of birth ect except address and work details.

Shahzad
Send the details via the link shown on this page:-

http://www.ind.homeoffice.gov.uk/contact/191679/

wanted66
BANNED

Re: How to report someone to Home Office

Post by wanted66 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:30 pm

shahzad80 wrote:Hi

Shahzad
Good work mate.. Time to get these rats packing home. These people really mess up the system and affect genuine people like us !

Respect ! :D

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:09 pm

Please don't continue to use wording like this.
Time to get these rats packing home.
It's unacceptable on the forum. You haven't contributed of anything of value to this thread.
Note: You're already on' thin ice'.

wanted66
BANNED

Post by wanted66 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:11 pm

Casa wrote:Please don't continue to use wording like this.
Time to get these rats packing home.
It's unacceptable on the forum. You haven't contributed of anything of value to this thread.
Note: You're already on' thin ice'.
Sorry..My Apologies..