ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payment for FLR(IED)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zahidhsmp

Payment for FLR(IED)

Post by zahidhsmp » Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:24 pm

Can we make payment for FLR(IED) through American Express. As the FLR(IED) form only seems to have options for Visa, Mastercard, Delta and Switch. Does the American Express fall under the category of Visa card? Sorry if its a silly question.

Thanks and Regards

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:36 pm

No, AE not accepted. The reason is probably the higher rate of discount often charged by AE.
John

zahidhsmp

Post by zahidhsmp » Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:52 pm

Thanks a lot John.

busa

Payment for FLR(IED)

Post by busa » Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:22 am

FLR(ID) forms mentions that for credit card they use VISA and Mastercard and for debit card they use Delta and Switch. Does this mean I cannot pay for application using VISA debit card?

kdoshi2005

Post by kdoshi2005 » Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:48 am

Hi There

I had the same question when I send my application, on checking with the card company I was told that visa and mastercard come under switch and delta both , so you check with your card company, in all probability you can use one, however if you are not sure better dont do it, I did not do it myself and sent postal order instead

hope this helps

KD