ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR dependent PEO Appointment

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ilrdilemma
Newly Registered

ILR dependent PEO Appointment

Post by ilrdilemma » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:16 pm

Hello All, I am eligible to apply for my ILR along with my spouse and kid next month. I am planning to appear at PEO, Croydon. Do i have to take 3 appoinments or just 1 appoinment to cover all 3 applicants ? Also, do the dependents have to be physically present at the PEO office along with me OR only the main applicant can appear with all the documents? Please help...

rajathwp

Post by rajathwp » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:24 pm

Plz add all dependants in your appointment ( Single Appointment) and dependants need not to join you at PEO ... It's your choice ...

Good Luck

Pierrot95

Re: ILR dependent PEO Appointment

Post by Pierrot95 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:24 pm

ilrdilemma wrote:Hello All, I am eligible to apply for my ILR along with my spouse and kid next month. I am planning to appear at PEO, Croydon. Do i have to take 3 appoinments or just 1 appoinment to cover all 3 applicants ?
You need one group appointment for the 3 applicants.

Also, do the dependents have to be physically present at the PEO office along with me OR only the main applicant can appear with all the documents?
Dependants don't have to attend the appointment.

Please help...