ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

regarding HMSP review

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ukindia
Newly Registered

Post by ukindia » Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:36 pm

Hi

Reviews normally takes very long time minimum 12 weeks and most of the time the answer is same.

It is better to send a fresh paid application if we want to get result fast and positive.

Only if we are sure that without sending additional documents we are able to prove our case than we can depend on review otherwise we just wasting time for no reason

HSMPGUY

Post by HSMPGUY » Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:48 am

Hi UKindia,

Thanks for your kind reply. yesterday i have called them again about the status of my reivew they said again that it is underprocess and it will take 12 weeks to complete.

Yes you are right that new application will be more fast. but there is one problem with me that i have send Original documents for earning section which i have send before with my orginal application. Till the time i didnt get them back i cannot apply for new application. beacuse i will be needing to those to submit new application.

Actually my case was refused on the objection that I have only submitted one proof of my earning in the evening. But i have submitted Employers reference letter stating my Salary and Tax return of the tax paid on my total salary in the morning + evening.
She was okay with my morning earing but she objected that I have provided only one proof of my evening earning. may be she over looked my employers letter or my tax return.

One that i have submitted a request to review my case again.

Can you please guide me what are my chances

Thanks,

amhilde

Post by amhilde » Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:50 pm

I went for a review after a foolish rejection last year and it took a little over a week. The initial decision took close to 14 weeks though. Never did get the HSMP, despite their failure to follow their own guidelines and requirements. I was quite forceful as well and pointed out the policy failings to the very head HSMP guy who refused to acknowledge their mistake- I got to talk to him after being extremely insistant to the other underlings I had spoken to.

I figure if these people are not intelligent enough to understand what they are looking at, or to manage and arrange this department and program to a certain standard, then this country doesnt need my skills, my investment, or my tax money. Ever.

Keshav

Post by Keshav » Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:35 pm

My application was rejected and with lot of efforts, It came to know via e-mail. I am still waiting my documents that hang up somewhere from 11 weeks. I want to make review request but do not know the details of rejection so that can not focus on the matters. Upon clarifying my situation HO sent me an e-mail stating that that they will send another decision letter that still not reached here from 2 weeks. Hopehullf, they might have sent it via post.

I am not sure, if they consider the original decision letter date, it is far exceeded. Even they consider sending second reprint date, the time margin for review preperation is very thin.

Vertually, I feel this is also a tactics of avoiding review requests especially from Asian countries.

Though my application is rejected, I am happy. I am going to start new thread to explain this.
....tough times never last,
but tough people do....

HSMPGUY

Post by HSMPGUY » Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:56 am

Hi guys,

I have a question for any one who have gone through review process. After the review if case turn out to be a success. Then is there any possiablity, they do verification of salary or experience from employers.

Beacause in the case of fresh application they do verify salary and number years of experience from employers.

Thanks

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:37 am

Yes, they do verification checks if review is successfull. 100% sure.... verfication checks is the procedure specially for third world countries.

adindas

Fake Job experience Letter

Post by adindas » Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:30 pm

Indeed they do verify especially in the countries where it has been found a lot of fake documents. Also If you are not working in the well known multi nationals or where it is not supported by hard evidence such as tax documents, pay slip, bank account, etc.

They defenitely know that in some countries people could easily get a dozen of work experience letters even without really involved in those jobs. There are a lot of possibilities to produce fake Job reference letters.

- People could easily produce themselves the company letterhead, you could print hundreds of company letterhead, make stamps from the street for less then 5 quids and sign it your self. You could use your own address, phone number, your relatives address printed in headed letter.

- You could easily fake the Multi national companies letterhead and stamps and sign it your self.

- You could also get it from your friends/relatives who are working in those companies.

-You could bribe the secretary in those companies so if there is a call from BHC/embassy they could response on your behalf based on your directions.

But do not be so naive to think that if most of the people in these forum could see those tricks the case workers did not see that. They know that this is the most vulnarable areas of the HSMP open for abuse by many applicants.

The case workers are more experience then most of the people in this forum. They are professional and that is their job. They have caught some people faking their documents . Try to search this forum you will find a reasonable number of them. There are still a lot out there that have not been reported , simply because they do not write their bad experience in this forum.

Thus, if you want to fake your documents thinks twice, unless you want to donate your money and to be banned to enter in the UK for the rest of your life.

rizwan567 wrote:Yes, they do verification checks if review is successfull. 100% sure.... verfication checks is the procedure specially for third world countries.
Last edited by adindas on Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HSMPGUY

Post by HSMPGUY » Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:55 am

Here is the latest response from Home office via email. if anyone else waiting for review result please share timeline.

>>Thank you for your email.

>>I can confirm that the HSMP team have received your review application, and
>>that it is currently being processed.

>>A decision letter will be sent to you as soon as a decision has been made.

>>Kind regards,

>> Matt Jones

>>Work Permits (UK)
>>Customer Contact Centre
>>Home Office
>>PO Box 3468
>>Sheffield
>>S3 8WA

HSMPGUY

Latest Update.

Post by HSMPGUY » Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:47 am

I have send the email enquiry to UK home office about the status of my Review application they have replied with this. (See below)

how much time they normally take to do verification check in local embassy.

because i have send enquiry on 13 Jun, 2006 and at that time they have replied me that mycase in underprocess and now on 28 jun, 2006 they said the they have send my case to my local embassy for verification. if any one have same status please share.

>>Dear Sir,

>>Thank you for your enquiry.

>>At present we are undertaking verification checks with your Embassy, >>and are
>>awaiting the reply from them. Until such time as they reply we are >>unable to
>>advise you further.

>>Kind Regards,

>> D Wilson