ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Passing exams for student visa extension in UK

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

prameshks1
Newly Registered

Passing exams for student visa extension in UK

Post by prameshks1 » Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:00 am

Can you please help on this matter? I have joined ACCA last year...Unfortunately, I wasnt able to pass any of it exams and i need to extend my visa now....will there be any problem?...please pass me some suggestions asap

adindas

Re: Passing exams for student visa extension in UK

Post by adindas » Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:45 pm

Hi Mate
You did not pass exam or you did not attend the school :roll: ???

In your other post you mentioned that you have been studying for 8 Years. Here is your other post.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... highlight=

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... highlight=

It is well known that ACCA is the most notorius subject that have been abused by many b**us students in the UK.

prameshks1 wrote:Can you please help on this matter? I have joined ACCA last year...Unfortunately, I wasnt able to pass any of it exams and i need to extend my visa now....will there be any problem?...please pass me some suggestions asap

prameshks1
Newly Registered

Post by prameshks1 » Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:02 pm

Its not like i never went to college... i was a Computer science student since last eight years.... i did go to ACCA for the job prospect... I dont have any accounting background...thats making difficult to pass the exams....

mhunjn

Post by mhunjn » Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:09 am

No offence meant, but are you talking of a graduate course?... that's a long time to do a 3 yr course.

Can't see how you can improve your job prospects, you should be fairly ok after doing computer science for 8 yrs!...

Or are you just looking to complete ten yr legal stay for ILR?...
prameshks1 wrote:... i was a Computer science student since last eight years.... i did go to ACCA for the job prospect... ....

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:51 am

How is it possible to afford the fees for ten years of studying here I wonder?

Must be at least 100,000 Pounds at current value.

Rich parents?

Steve