ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents + Fees for Naturalization Application ?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mr_pankaj

Documents + Fees for Naturalization Application ?

Post by mr_pankaj » Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:32 pm

Hello friends,

There is hardly any topic that is not discussed on this board and have been useful source to me .... much thanks to all of you for sharing your views, experiences and even writing updates at every stage of the overall process.

I am unable to find any info about the fee/mode of payment or even the documents that one (with 4+1 year) need to attach along the application form as NCS refused to make any comments there when I asked ....

Could someone please share hi/sher experience please ?

Particularly, want to know :
(a) How do I pay the fee as there is no reference abt credit card details in the AN(NEW) form.
(b) Would be nice if I can get an idea of all documents I should keep ready for my wednesday's appointment.

many thanks ...
pan
--------------------------------
Peace,
Pan

bbdivo
Member of Standing

Post by bbdivo » Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:35 pm

This link will help you with the fees:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=8218

as far as documents needed, look at page 28 of the Form AN (NEW) it gives you a list of what you need. (it talks about posting however they are the same things you need to take to the NCS when you go)