ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW visa/Joint bank statement

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sabhishekabhis
Newly Registered

PSW visa/Joint bank statement

Post by sabhishekabhis » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:41 am

Hi,

I am applying for my psw visa next week,but I do not have 800£ in my account for 3 months (once in last three month it dropped to 796£).
good thing is that I have my joint account in UK with my brother (that I used earlier for my student visa extension),but this time in joint account also I do not have exactly 800£ for 3 months,its around 500£.
My question is that,Is it okay to use two bank statement,one is personal (of 796£) and another of 500£ (Joint).
My personal account statement of 800£ will be complete on 8th April and as per my knowledge HO is closing psw from April 2011.

I am sure about student visa extension that two or more statements can be used but not sure about psw visa.

Suggestions are welcome and valuable
Help please.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: PSW visa/Joint bank statement

Post by geriatrix » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:46 am

sabhishekabhis wrote:My question is that,Is it okay to use two bank statement,one is personal (of 796£) and another of 500£ (Joint).
Yes.

regards

sabhishekabhis
Newly Registered

Thanks

Post by sabhishekabhis » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:53 am

Thanks a lot moderator for so quick reply.
God bless you.
however can you please send me a ukba link where it is written that one can use multiple bank statement for psw visa.
below is the link which is showing for student visa,but I could not find any link for psw visa.please help me.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/study ... nce/money/#

Thanks again for your valuable time and consideration.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:00 am

sabhishekabhis
Newly Registered

Many thanks

Post by sabhishekabhis » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:05 am

tons of thanks

feeling relax,god bless you.
So quick reply :)