ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Proof of my professional experience

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

heaven13
Newly Registered

Proof of my professional experience

Post by heaven13 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:04 am

I have more than 4 yrs of experience.

3rd company -> I can produce experience letter of 1 yr 11 months from my present company.

2 company -> But i dont have any experience letter from my previous employer (i do have joining + confirmation letter )

1 company -> I have experience letter of my 1st employer but that company was closed in 2004.

Will there any problem in showing this ?
Wont they consider my 4 yrs of experience ?

Can somebdy guide me pls ................

Keshav

Post by Keshav » Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:01 am

You need to be very cautious to explain your work experience because this is a tricky area in HSMP. Explain in concise manner about your graduate level job description that must be mentioned as "graduate level job" on the letter.

Joining and confirmation letter may not describe your job's full potential and the case worker will not award you points. Beware of it. I am also victim of the same.

Regarding closed company, you need not to worry because it is beyond your control thing. What you can do is to explain and provide good prima-facia valid evidences of the company closure like original newspaper cuttings, company winding-up declaration, web site printouts etc. Thenafter, again important is establishment of your graduate level job and its detailed description in the closed company.
....tough times never last,
but tough people do....

raj_crec2002
Newly Registered

Post by raj_crec2002 » Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:08 am

hello heaven !!! well ... experience letters won't help a bit about describing ur job ( as keshav already said ) ... u have to define ur roles and responsibilities in detail .. and u have to get all of this in the company letterhead .. go through the caseworkers manual and check out for urself what all u need to write ..... btw am also trying to compile the same myself ......

here's the link for the caseworker's manual ....

http://www.ind.homeoffice.gov.uk/lawand ... mpguidance

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Post by pantaiema » Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:18 pm

It will help your case much stronger, If you could send also your tax documents. This especially true if you are not working in well known multi national companies.

I know for some people if is difficult to produce such kind of documents for some reasons. But if you have it attach it. together with your work experience letter.

What people need to remember is that it is their best interest to convince the caseworkers that they are really working in those companies, not the other way around. Why it is so ? Because int he past they have found quite reasonable number of people faking their work experience documents.

Learning from the previous case from the people in this forum who get rejected, I happen to know that it is highly unlikely that you will get the benefit of doubt.

If they do not convince with your paper work, they simply reject to award you point on this category as simple as that.

Pantaiema

raj_crec2002 wrote:hello heaven !!! well ... experience letters won't help a bit about describing ur job ( as keshav already said ) ... u have to define ur roles and responsibilities in detail .. and u have to get all of this in the company letterhead .. go through the caseworkers manual and check out for urself what all u need to write ..... btw am also trying to compile the same myself ......

here's the link for the caseworker's manual ....

http://www.ind.homeoffice.gov.uk/lawand ... mpguidance