ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR application craydon, should dependents accompany?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

raghu_tallam

ILR application craydon, should dependents accompany?

Post by raghu_tallam » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:11 pm

Hi All,
I have been living in the UK on WP+HSMP+Tier1 for five years. I have booked online appointment for ILR at Craydon PEO for 16th Mar 2011 for myself and my wife and two months old son.

I would like to know if it's enough to go alone to the PEO?

I have called up PEO enquiry, and the lady at the other end confirmed that as long I register their names online and bring their passports along with appropriate fee, I can go alone. However she wouldn't provide me any reference for the same.

Did anyone get a visa for dependents at PEO with just the main applicant carrying all of the documents and dependents passports?

Thanks in advance
Raghu

xyz123

Re: ILR application craydon, should dependents accompany?

Post by xyz123 » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:11 am

raghu_tallam wrote:Hi All,
I have been living in the UK on WP+HSMP+Tier1 for five years. I have booked online appointment for ILR at Craydon PEO for 16th Mar 2011 for myself and my wife and two months old son.

I have called up PEO enquiry, and the lady at the other end confirmed that as long I register their names online and bring their passports along with appropriate fee, I can go alone. However she wouldn't provide me any reference for the same.

Did anyone get a visa for dependents at PEO with just the main applicant carrying all of the documents and dependents passports?

Thanks in advance
Raghu
it is not mandatory for dependeants to attend.

blay1

Re: ILR application craydon, should dependents accompany?

Post by blay1 » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:02 am

xyz123 wrote:
raghu_tallam wrote:Hi All,

Thanks in advance
Raghu
it is not mandatory for dependeants to attend.
I don't think you have to take your family a friend of mine booked on his own and called the Home office to ask if he is suppose to add his family to it they said it is not necessary but he has to bring their passport when he is coming for the appointment.