ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Expiring visa and FLR(IED)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

basarhan
Newly Registered

Expiring visa and FLR(IED)

Post by basarhan » Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:17 pm

Hi,
I am an in-country applicant and My student visa will expire end of the this month. I've finished my study but I will have my diploma in ten days. So I am going to send HSMP application and FLR(IED) form all together by end of the this month. I know that I have right to do this but I don't know if I need to send my passport as well.

I've got a sample application letter saying that;
"I have attached the FLR (IED) form as this application falls under Section 3C of the Immigration Act 1971 (as amended) due to my visa close to expiring. Our passports can be obtained from us once the HSMP application has been approved."

Should I send my passport or keep it? or up to me?

Thanks for replies..

basarhan

WoodieG
BANNED

Post by WoodieG » Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:12 am

You should send your passports. Also you should send the two applications separately, HSMP to Doncaster and the FLR(IED) to Cannock.
________
CSI: MIAMI DICUSSION
Last edited by WoodieG on Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

basarhan
Newly Registered

Post by basarhan » Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:03 am

Where can I found the information regarding this matter...
Sending FLR (IED) without HSMP approval letter... What is going to be next, will HSMP team send the approval (or rejection) letter to Cannock?