ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help on Tier2

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sen2277
Newly Registered

Help on Tier2

Post by sen2277 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:14 pm

Hello,
As my Tier1 plan is shattered, I think I should be looking at Tier2. Can experts please advice me on what are the ways for applying Tier2. and also please suggest me prefered job consultants.

Thank you

Regards

Senthil

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:19 pm

The only way to apply for Tier 2 is to secure a job where an employer is willing to provide you with a Certificate of Sponsorship, on the basis of which you'll be able to apply for a Tier 2 leave to enter / remain (visa).

regards

sen2277
Newly Registered

Help on finding right job consultant

Post by sen2277 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:52 pm

Hello,
Could you please some one help me by listing few reputes job consultants who can potentially help getting job in UK with sponsership.

Thank you

kenfrapin

Re: Help on finding right job consultant

Post by kenfrapin » Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:07 pm

sen2277 wrote:Hello,
Could you please some one help me by listing few reputes job consultants who can potentially help getting job in UK with sponsership.

Thank you
Unfortunately there are NONE in this overcrowded and over competitive market. If you look closely, all jobs clearly state applicants must have the right to work in the UK before applying. It is not longer possible to sponsor an IT worker on Tier 2 as there are more than enough resources available in the local market. Consultants wont even pick your CV if you dont have your own visa arrangements.

That being said, if you have exceptional skills not available out here then the bigger companies - IBM, Deloitte etc will possibly sponsor you. The chances are very minute though

KP