ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

please guide me

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

muhammad786
Newly Registered

please guide me

Post by muhammad786 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:03 am

Hello,

I want to apply for psw but i have made a mistake i was not aware that i had to keep 2400 in my account for 90 days, i thought i just need to keep 800 which i was maintaining in my account, now when i was readyy to aply for my psw i came to know i need 2400 for myself and including 3 dependents.

I want to know that:

1-Can i apply for only my psw? and apply later for my dependents they are with me in uk.

2-Will new changes to psw apply to everyone even people got degree previously before these rules came?

Thanks

Muhammad

james_curtis
Newly Registered

my opinion

Post by james_curtis » Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:28 pm

hi mate

The answer for your first question in my opinion is that you can apply for your PSW straight away, I hope that the 800 pounds maintained by you covers 90 consecutive days, with out going below 800 not even on a single day of your 90 days.

As per Home Office regulations if you have any dependents, you also need to show funds for them, since you havent shown any funds for them you cant apply, as per my opinion i think if u have any dependents they should apply from their home country, just go through the Policy Guidane form in the PWS section on the Website.

As far as the new rules are concerned, Home office didnt make any official announcements regarding change of PSW rules, so i cant comment on it. It depends on the decisions to be taken by Home Ofice whether the changed rules will effect the new ones coming to this country or everyone.

cheers