ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

deportation

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

newbie21

deportation

Post by newbie21 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:07 pm

hi all

i just wanted to know how do you deport a spouse back to pakistan. unfortunately my spouse has started to show his true colours.

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:15 pm

It is not up to you to if someone gets deported. However, you can notify the UK Border Agency if your marriage breaks down:

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/partn ... nshipends/

LeylaJ
Newly Registered

Post by LeylaJ » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:03 pm

I dont think you can make somebody get deported. However if they have broken their Visa or Import conditions then you can report that to the UK Border agency.

My Partners ex tried to do the same thing when they split up years ago and she was told that he had to of broken his conditions to be here to be deported.