ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

question regarding going on holidays

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

longwalkhome2010

question regarding going on holidays

Post by longwalkhome2010 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:07 pm

hi

i am a fulltime student in the UK and i am studying my MBA which is finishing this june 2011 but my student visa lasts till december 2011. i am planning to go back to my country in july 2011 for a month. is there any chance that the immigration officials will stop me from entering UK due to the fact that my course has officially ended although i have visa till december 2011. any advice will be much appreciated.

regards

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: question regarding going on holidays

Post by geriatrix » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:10 pm

longwalkhome2010 wrote:is there any chance that the immigration officials will stop me from entering UK due to the fact that my course has officially ended although i have visa till december 2011.
Yes.

Not suggesting that will happen, but may / can happen under the provisions of the law.

regards

longwalkhome2010

Post by longwalkhome2010 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:43 am

i think it is a very significant risk for me as i am planning to apply for my PSW visa from within the UK. then i think i will have to cancel my one month holiday plan :( :(