ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query Regarding FLR

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tehminamazher
Member of Standing

Post by tehminamazher » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:01 pm

Sir Sushdmehta

Can u please answer the above queries?

Regards

Tehmina

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:26 pm

tehminamazher wrote:1) What "Economically Active" means that is written in the policy guidelines
1. Employed
2. Self-employed
3. Combination of above
4. If neither of above, then actively looking for employment ...
tehminamazher wrote:2) For how long one has to be economically active either all the three years or the last twelve months.
One has to be economically active during all the years for which the leave is granted. Whether one needs to show evidence of just last 3 months, 1 year, 2 years or for the entire duration of leave depends on the circumstances of the applicant at the time of the application ... and cannot be answered for sure in advance.

If I were you, I would keep all "appropriate" evidences of being "economically active" covering the entire period of leave, safe ... to avoid any issues at the time of (extension) application.

regards

Regards

Tehmina[/quote]

tehminamazher
Member of Standing

Post by tehminamazher » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:10 pm

Extremely thankful Sir Sushdmehta.

Best Regards

Tehmina

tehminamazher
Member of Standing

Post by tehminamazher » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:24 am

Hi All,

More Queries

1) Can u please tell me how many funds my husband will need to show in his bank account when applying for FLR (1 main applicant + 3 dependants).

2) These funds funds should be in the bank account for how much time?

3) I being her wife (dependant) can also show my bank statement for the FLR purposes, if not is it better to transfer the money from my account to my husbands (if this can be done aain how much time earlier I can do this)

Regards

Tehmina

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:32 am

Maintenance funds is not a requirement that HSMP migrants covered by JR are subject to.

This said, you must make an effort to read the documents that have been suggested and for which the links have already been provided. You are asking questions that make it pretty evident that you haven't done so.

regards

tehminamazher
Member of Standing

Post by tehminamazher » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:48 pm

My Husband plans to register as self employed. There are ceratin queries

If he Registers with HMRC as self emplyed can my husband show that that he is earning as self employed show income and pay tax from October 2010 to April 20111 (5~6months) and file the return in April 2011 (can this cause any problem

At the time of FLR in Feb 2013 before that husband will have two returns for self employement one for April 2011 and other for April 2012.

Guidance in this regrd will be highly appreciated.

Regards

tehminamazher
Member of Standing

Post by tehminamazher » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:44 pm

Can someone please guide us? As we are in severe perplex condition.

mk357
Member of Standing

Post by mk357 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:02 pm

tehminamazher wrote:Can someone please guide us? As we are in severe perplex condition.
Why are you getting so confused. I agree with Sush that it seems you haven't read the guidance and documents you were referred to. My advice again would be PLEASE READ THE DOCUMENTS PROPERLY.
Your extension would be due in Feb 2013 and you seem to be having sleepless nights from now!!
Regarding the Tax documents it doesn't matter whether you have one or two but the whole period should be covered whether its the business accounts and the accountant statement and or HM revenue documents. Please read Sush replies carefully you will find all your ans. The HM revenue documents are not the only one which you could produce, there are other documents as well. AGAIN PLEASE READ SUSH ADVICE CAREFULLY.

Thanks

tehminamazher
Member of Standing

Post by tehminamazher » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:38 pm

Moderators/seniors,

Any changes in the rules for those who applied for the HSMP scheme before November 2006.

Regards

Tehmina

tehminamazher
Member of Standing

Post by tehminamazher » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:30 pm

Sir Sushdmehta,

Can u please comment on any changes except the fee raise that can effect our case pre nov 2006.

Thanks in advance.

Tehmina

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:14 am

Changes in immigration rules introduced on 06-Apr-11 do not affect migrants covered by HSMP JR. Same applies to dependant(s) of such migrants.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:38 pm

tehminamazher wrote:Moderators/seniors,

Any changes in the rules for those who applied for the HSMP scheme before November 2006.

Regards

Tehmina
I think you are getting too much stressed for no apparent reason. if I am correct your FLR is due in 2013 which is far far away, I would just chill out. things will work out trust me. like already said, there's no point having sleepless nights.

to lighten up the situation a bit, let me tell you something. I went on my motorbike other day and the regulator rectifier packed in near skeggness so had to recover it. Just found it the Stator motor is cooked as well, I am worried that this coming weekend will be the second weekend I wouldn't be able to get out on my motorbike :D :D

tehminamazher
Member of Standing

Post by tehminamazher » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:28 pm

Hi Forum Members/ Gurus/ Seniors / Moderators

My husband called HMRC and inquired abt the UTR number and allast today received the letter stating the his UTR number is xxxxx and contains information abt the date of filiing.

I need seniors advise/ comments / guidance on

1) I that the only thing we will need for submission to UKBA when applying for FLR or something else wil be received from HMRC

2) My husband is getting a Gross Salary of £750 per month in the bank account. Is this OK to prove that he is economically active or he needs that seplf employment income also to be economically active or he also needs to show income from self employment ( i am asking this because noticed many threads that due to self employment UKBA do lot of checks)

Once again guidance of seniors will be highly appreciated

Regards

Tehmina

tehminamazher
Member of Standing

Post by tehminamazher » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:06 pm

Waiting for Sir Sushdmehtas reply.

tehminamazher
Member of Standing

Post by tehminamazher » Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:41 pm

Dear Moderators/Seniors,

I was shocked to hear the fee rise and was just wondering that that whether this fee is also increased for the applicants that fall under HSMP Judicial Review.

As our visa was stamped from Mid March 2010 and we came to UK in start of June 2010, ( there was a gap of 45 days) whether we have to go for two extensions , if so can we extend our visas now , before the pay rise so that we save money for one extension ( because seeing the history of UKBA every year the fees is raised as compared to the last year)

Experts / seniors guidance will be appreciated as we have to sort oa lot of things before its too late.

Regards

TM

tehminamazher
Member of Standing

Post by tehminamazher » Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:47 am

Still waiting reply from the Experts/ moderators as time is short.

hope to receive the reply by some experienced.

regards

TM

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:36 pm

New fees will be applicable to all new extension applications after 6 April. It does not matter what your original category was as you'd be extending under Tier 1 (General) category.
Give me more Karma (+)

tehminamazher
Member of Standing

Post by tehminamazher » Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:00 pm

we entered UK after 87 days from the day our visa was stamped ( 3 years visa) ending march 2013.

should we have to go for one extensions or two extensions

regards

tm

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:34 am

As per my understanding, you might not need second extension but apply for first extension just before 2 weeks of expiry at the most.

The ILR decision depends on caseworkers discretion as he/she may/ may not discount this 87 day period.
Give me more Karma (+)

tehminamazher
Member of Standing

Post by tehminamazher » Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:58 pm

Hi Quick Sam,

Thanks for ur reply/time.

1) Can u please provide me any link which states that need to go for one extensions.

2) What u mean to say is that if our Visa is expiring Mid March we should apply latest by March 01?

3)
The ILR decision depends on caseworkers discretion as he/she may/ may not discount this 87 day period.
what u mean by this?

Regards

TM