ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

varying an application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

anubis
BANNED

varying an application

Post by anubis » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:10 pm

hi

can some one plz guide me as to how to successfully vary my psw application to Ilr application on 10 year basis, especially on how to make appropriate payment of fees. will be extremely thankful

cheers

xyz123

Re: varying an application

Post by xyz123 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:10 am

anubis wrote:hi

can some one plz guide me as to how to successfully vary my psw application to Ilr application on 10 year basis, especially on how to make appropriate payment of fees. will be extremely thankful

cheers
what are you asking? do you mean you have submitted PSW application and now want to convert it to an ILR application?

If that;s the case then only way is to withdraw the PSW application (lose the PSW fees) and apply for ILR.

If you withdraw and re-submit then you may have issues if you do not currently have a leave to remain in UK but staying in teh UK while homeoffice decides on your PSW application.

Other option of course is to await for outcome of PSW application and then apply for ILR.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: varying an application

Post by geriatrix » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:37 am

xyz123 wrote:If that;s the case then only way is to withdraw the PSW application (lose the PSW fees) and apply for ILR.
No.
xyz123 wrote:Other option of course is to await for outcome of PSW application and then apply for ILR.
See 2.3.6.

regards