ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T1 dependants visa Maintenance funds query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sasti_a
Newly Registered

T1 dependants visa Maintenance funds query

Post by sasti_a » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:57 pm

Hi..
I came to the UK on T1 Visa in Jan. I got my job from 20 Feb. Now, if I apply Dependant for my wife, how can I show last 3 months payslips?
Also, I have maintained funds in my Indian Account. Can I show them as Maintenance funds for my wife?
Your help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Sasti

cgohil

Re: T1 dependants visa Maintenance funds query

Post by cgohil » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:17 pm

sasti_a wrote:Hi..
I came to the UK on T1 Visa in Jan. I got my job from 20 Feb. Now, if I apply Dependant for my wife, how can I show last 3 months payslips?
Also, I have maintained funds in my Indian Account. Can I show them as Maintenance funds for my wife?
Your help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Sasti

U can show maintenance fund maintained in ur india account...

Doc u required to submit:-

1. Identity Proof

Documents provided:
• Original Passport stating my date of birth

2. Relationship evidence

Documents provided:
• Original Marriage Certificate citing our date and place of marriage
• Original Wedding invitation card of our marriage
• Some photographs of our wedding ceremony

3. Main Applicant Details

Documents provided:
• Copy of all the pages of Passport of Main Applicant.
• Copy of UK Tier-1 (General) visa of Main Applicant.
• Original offer letter citing employment contract and joining date as 10th XXX to my husband with XXX.
• Printout of the email confirmation of my husband’s employment contract with XXX from HR.
Last 4 yrs IT returns.
Last six month indian salary statement signed and stamped

4. Maintenance Funds
As a main applicant, my husband is maintaining maintenance funds of Rs 204000 INR (equivalent to 1600 (Dependent) + 800(Main Applicant) GBP)

The above ensures that I will be able to sustain myself in UK without recourse to any public funds.

5. Accommodation:

Documents provided:
• Scanned copy of signed NOC Accommodation letter from my brother in law XXX stating his willingness to accommodate me along with my husband in his owned Apartment at XXX.
• Scanner copy of Council Tax bill for the year 1st April 2010 to 31st March 2011.
• Scanned copy of Water Services bill for the year 1st April 2010 to 31st March 2011.
• Scanned copy of Energy Bill for the period 13th July 2010 to 29th Oct 2010.
• Scanned copy of passport of my brother in law passport.

I came on 6th Jan and applied on 19th Jan - Got my wife visa on 5th Feb - applied from Mumbai

chirag