ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SPOUSE SETTLEMENT VISA :

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

iqbal_uk
Newly Registered

SPOUSE SETTLEMENT VISA :

Post by iqbal_uk » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:21 pm

SALAAM, TO ALL ....
PLZ HELP WITH THIS IM GOING THROUGH LAST 11 MONTHS COST ME TIME AND MONEY..IT IS MY WIFE VISA REJECTED JUNE 2010 , FROM KARACHI APPEAL IN UK CHANGED DECISION JUST BEFORE GO TO HEARING DATE AND NOW AFTER TWO WEEKS, NO LETTER OR CALL , BUT I EMAIL AND THERE RESPONCE WAS THIS PLZ TELL HOW WILL TAKE FROM HERE THANKX ALL................ SO FAR THIS 11 MONTHS OF WAITING AND COST ME NEARLY( 2500 POUNDS )

(1)FROM ABU DHABI ......

Thank you for your email of 18/02/11 enquiring about the progress of your wife’s visa application. I can confirm that the application has been processed and you will hear shortly from the Visa Application Centre (Gerry's) about how you can collect your documents. Please do not contact Gerry's directly as they will be in touch with you as soon as they receive your paperwork. You can track the whereabouts of your documents at www.ukvacpk.com . For further enquiries please contact islamabadsettlementenquiries@fco.gov.uk

Yours sincerely,
Visa Enquiry Desk

(2) from : IslamabadS​ettlementEn​quiries@fco​.gov.uk

Thanks for your email this is to confirm you that you will receive an update soon hope in couple of days.

Thanks

salina02

Post by salina02 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:27 am

Can you tell us more on what basis the visa rejected.

iqbal_uk
Newly Registered

Post by iqbal_uk » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:48 am

salina02 wrote:Can you tell us more on what basis the visa rejected.
i im not paying direct debits my rent. and subsisting marriage.......

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:56 am

If you have waited nearly 11 months, then wiating a few more days will make no difference, As the email stated you will hear soon from Fedex. If not contact Fedex not the BHC, as they dont have anything more to do with it now that the appeal has been sorted out.

Bedar Bakht
Newly Registered

Post by Bedar Bakht » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:47 pm

iqbal_uk wrote:
salina02 wrote:Can you tell us more on what basis the visa rejected.
i im not paying direct debits my rent. and subsisting marriage.......
i am also not paying my rent by direct debit and will be sending my documents in a few days to my wife in islamabad to get submitted in the UK embassy but now after reading this reason for reject i am worried. i did not know its important to pay rent by dd:(