ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed Visa Stamped Timings - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shahzad80
Member of Standing

Post by shahzad80 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:33 pm

Manno1 wrote:Salam Everyone,

I wanted to have an advice. Is there anyway I could provide my email address for correspondence during appeal case. Unfortunately, I did not mention it on IAFT 2 form because there was no section given to write an email address and I gave my home address. Now I am thinking that this might delay the process by receiving call letter via post. Although I gave my husband's email address in sponsor's detail section. Any suggestions will be truly appreciated! Thank you
If you send them an emails quoting your appeal reference no and other details and ask for update.

When they get replied to you,they would know yours email for further contact.

Easy way to tell them yours email address. :lol:

Shahzad
This is not legal advice..I am not immigration consultant or solicitor so please seek legal advice for yours immigration matters

shahzad80
Member of Standing

Post by shahzad80 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:35 pm

khan786 wrote:
unique012 wrote:khan786

Bro on the appeal form there is a section where you have to put all ur personal details in, and in one area it says email address. That's where I wrote my email address, because it is a quick way of recieving the call letter and more convinent. Did you write ur email address on there? :)
no my solicitor put home address for my wife and sent it to ait,
but got notice of pending dated 2nd feb 2 weeks after submission.

Do u get call letter if they overturn decision or a notice of withdrawal first?
Call letter.

Shahzad
This is not legal advice..I am not immigration consultant or solicitor so please seek legal advice for yours immigration matters

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:18 pm

Many congrats to unique! :) you finally made it.

Am still waiting lol. Counting the weeks based on when submitted to AIT and when I received a letter from AIT stating the next steps.

6 weeks bypassed since AIT received Appeal
3 weeks since notice to sponsor received

According to K44MYY's situation (which I feel like I am also in) it took him 6 weeks after getting notice to sponsor to receive a decision. So inshallah within the next 3 weeks I will inshallah get some news, unless the ECO decides to uphold the decision - in which case I can forget about hearing anything until maybe 2 months later.

Inshallah all will be well.

Is there any chance that they will EMAIL the decision or call letter? OR will be it 100% by post only?
Spreadsheet containing useful data for Appellants and Applicants:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CPqzu-0I

P.S. Above spreadsheet no longer being monitored and edited by myself.

shahzad80
Member of Standing

Post by shahzad80 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:26 am

Just update on my case.
Today I received a letter from Tribunal by post asking me to submit any further documents till 8th April 2011.

I lodged my paper appeal with Embassy on 10 Nov 2010 so this means they have forward me case to AIT and refused to review decision and grant me visa.:evil:

The letter is called IA35 so this means anybody who submitted paper appeal would received this letter to submit bundle.

Shahzad

Manno1

Post by Manno1 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:36 am

shahzad80 wrote:Just update on my case.
Today I received a letter from Tribunal by post asking me to submit any further documents till 8th April 2011.

I lodged my paper appeal with Embassy on 10 Nov 2010 so this means they have forward me case to AIT and refused to review decision and grant me visa.:evil:

The letter is called IA35 so this means anybody who submitted paper appeal would received this letter to submit bundle.

Shahzad
I am sorry to hear that but I believe you have enough time to manage all your paper work and InshALLAH you will get the Visa from Tribunal. May I ask what was your ground of refusal? I also applied for paper appeal and my appeal documents were recieved at Abu Dhabi centre on 24/01/2011. Thank you! Wish You good luck

shahzad80
Member of Standing

Post by shahzad80 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:42 am

I am sorry to hear that but I believe you have enough time to manage all your paper work and InshALLAH you will get the Visa from Tribunal. May I ask what was your ground of refusal? I also applied for paper appeal and my appeal documents were recieved at Abu Dhabi centre on 24/01/2011. Thank you! Wish You good luck
Appeal documents were rejected by Abu Dhabi..you means they refused to review and forward to AIT.

Shahzad

Manno1

Post by Manno1 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:34 am

shahzad80 wrote:
Appeal documents were rejected by Abu Dhabi..you means they refused to review and forward to AIT.

Shahzad
I believe yes because I sent an email recently to Abu Dhabi regarding an inquiry about my appeal case and they told me that if ECO upheld his/her original decision they will then forward my papers to Tribunal otherwise they will ask me to submit my passport. In your case I think Eco did not change his/her decision that is why they forwarded your documents to Tribunal. Best of luck to you InshALLAH you will win your hearing!

May I ask what were the grounds of your refusal? Thank you!

shahzad80
Member of Standing

Post by shahzad80 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:23 pm

Last edited by shahzad80 on Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Manno1

Post by Manno1 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:26 pm

shahzad80 wrote:
Manno1 wrote:
shahzad80 wrote:

Shahzad
I believe yes because I sent an email recently to Abu Dhabi regarding an inquiry about my appeal case and they told me that if ECO upheld his/her original decision they will then forward my papers to Tribunal otherwise they will ask me to submit my passport. In your case I think Eco did not change his/her decision that is why they forwarded your documents to Tribunal. Best of luck to you InshALLAH you will win your hearing!

Maintenance and accommodation plus a lot others like I have no qualification or work experience in my home country or English ability so I have difficulty in finding job.

This is bullsits as I am MBA plus have ILETS with 6.5 band plus work experience as a manager.

Shahzad
Ohh right. I am sure you will win your case during court hearing. Like I said you have enough time to manage a strong paper work and InshALLAH everything will fall on place. Good luck!

sabir2011
Newly Registered

Post by sabir2011 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:31 pm

shahzad80 wrote:
Manno1 wrote:
shahzad80 wrote:

Shahzad

Maintenance and accommodation plus a lot others like I have no qualification or work experience in my home country or English ability so I have difficulty in finding job.

This is bullsits as I am MBA plus have ILETS with 6.5 band plus work experience as a manager.

Shahzad
Salaams!
Shazad80 I'm very sorry to hear the bad news but please don't be dishearted, whatever Allah (SWT) wills it happens, we are all in the same boat. Allah (SWT) knows best, that might happen in my case too. it's now 3months i've not heard from the ECM which means I'll face the judge. Insha'Allah we'll win our cases by the Grace of Allah (SWT).

OUr dua's are with you.

Ali-jaan
- thin ice -

Post by Ali-jaan » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:42 pm

sabir2011 wrote:
shahzad80 wrote:
Manno1 wrote:
shahzad80 wrote:

Shahzad

Shahzad
Salaams!
Shazad80 I'm very sorry to hear the bad news but please don't be dishearted, whatever Allah (SWT) wills it happens, we are all in the same boat. Allah (SWT) knows best, that might happen in my case too. it's now 3months i've not heard from the ECM which means I'll face the judge. Insha'Allah we'll win our cases by the Grace of Allah (SWT).

OUr dua's are with you.
don't be dishearted guys in sum cases they take sum extra time to review the decision after lodged the appeal.
in my case they took 12weeks to review the decision and after that they sent me call letter to re submit the passport....

Regards
Ali
Applied = 05/08/2010
Refused = 05/11/2010
Lodged appeal = 05/11/2010
Received notice of pending appeal = 04/12/2010
Received call letter = 09/02/2011 (decision should be reviewed)
Re submitted passport = 18/02/2011
Collected with Visa = 03/03/2011

Mesam6

Post by Mesam6 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:27 pm

shahzad80 wrote: Maintenance and accommodation plus a lot others like I have no qualification or work experience in my home country or English ability so I have difficulty in finding job.

Shahzad
Bro,

Don't get upset. These are the very same reasons due to which the ECO refused my visa application. Not only did I win the appeal, i got a well-paying job within 5 months of getting the visa without having to leave Pakistan :)

Just focus on the end goal and work at putting togeather a good case for the appeal. I am sure you will win the appeal as well Inshallah. Make sure there is enough evidence in there to convince the judge of your earning potential in Uk as well as your qualifications and experience and how they boost your chances of employment once you get to the UK.

Regards,
Mesam.

ahmedx
Newly Registered

Post by ahmedx » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:50 pm

Hello Hi & Salam,

I was wondering weather anybody from here would be able to offer some advice basically this is the situation:

1) My uncle (UK citizen) applied for for his wifes visa in approx June 2010 which was refused.

2) Appealed and attended the hearing with a Barrister representing him in Middlesex early September 2010.

3) Solicitors firm received letter specifying the the appeal had been allowed in mid October 2010.

4) Up to this day we have heard nothing what so ever from any any one about what is going on.

The Solicitors firm is advising there is nothing more which we can done as they have e-mailed and wrote letters inquiring about what is going on to which they have not received any response. apparently the delay is due to a backlog.

It would be nice to hear from any who has been through this process re what can be done to progress.

Many thanks for taking the time to read my post and all the best !

shahzad80
Member of Standing

Post by shahzad80 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:54 pm

ahmedx wrote:Hello Hi & Salam,

I was wondering weather anybody from here would be able to offer some advice basically this is the situation:

1) My uncle (UK citizen) applied for for his wifes visa in approx June 2010 which was refused.

2) Appealed and attended the hearing with a Barrister representing him in Middlesex early September 2010.

3) Solicitors firm received letter specifying the the appeal had been allowed in mid October 2010.

4) Up to this day we have heard nothing what so ever from any any one about what is going on.

The Solicitors firm is advising there is nothing more which we can done as they have e-mailed and wrote letters inquiring about what is going on to which they have not received any response. apparently the delay is due to a backlog.

It would be nice to hear from any who has been through this process re what can be done to progress.

Do you received call letter from home office to submit passport.If not then contact Embassy for call letter.

Shahzad

ahmedx
Newly Registered

Post by ahmedx » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:18 pm

shahzad80 wrote:
ahmedx wrote:Hello Hi & Salam,

Do you received call letter from home office to submit passport.If not then contact Embassy for call letter.

Shahzad
Have not received any letter from any one requesting for the passport. which Embassy needs to be contacted for this letter ?

shahzad80
Member of Standing

Post by shahzad80 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:43 pm

Have not received any letter from any one requesting for the passport. which Embassy needs to be contacted for this letter ?
Where did you applied?

In Pakistan and is this was visit visa?

Shahzad

zehncars

Post by zehncars » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:54 am

Aoa everybody , jus quik update

My wife recorders and email saying her passport is ready for collection and also the tracking status has changed asewel but today I checked the status again and it says under process at British high commission ? I am freaking out plz tell me wot this means ?

ahmedx
Newly Registered

Post by ahmedx » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:25 am

shahzad80 wrote:
Where did you applied?

In Pakistan and is this was visit visa?

Shahzad
Hi Shahzad,

The application was submitted in Mirpur Pakistan, the hearing was in the U.K Middlesex.

The visa type is classified as a "spouse settlement" i think.

Also i just checked the paper work and the application was actually refused in Jan 2010. It has taken so long.................................

zehncars

Post by zehncars » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:53 am

Aoa jus to tell everybody my wife picked the passport and she got the visa !!!! We r so happy mashallah thank you every who has been there for us and prayed for us

shahzad80
Member of Standing

Post by shahzad80 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:21 pm

unique012 wrote:Salaam how is everyone?

I want to ask what will they ask my husband at the airport and what does he need to bring with him? If you could let me know I will really appreciate it. Thank you. Take care x
I replied to this question before on spouse visa pakistan thread.

Look few page back,you would get yours answers.

Shahzad

ahmedx
Newly Registered

Post by ahmedx » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:49 pm

ahmedx wrote:
Ali-jaan wrote:
ahmedx wrote:
shahzad80 wrote:

Shahzad
hi ahmed u should email on this address for call letter with ur case reference no.
hope they will help u. UKVisaSection.PakistanSettlementEnquiries@fco.gov.uk

Regards,
@li
Thanks Ali i will get a e-mail sent out to them and let you no how we get on.
still not heard back anything from the e-mail i sent on Monday and speaking to the solicitor he has also previously e-mailed them with no response and sent a letter in the post.

I spent a good few hours on the phone today trying to get some where but each and every time keep on getting the same response "send an email"

I spoke to city lawyer today who believes we have legal rights to sue but we do not want to go down this line as i am afraid they might delay the case even more.

siama
Newly Registered

Post by siama » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:18 pm

i emailed them and asked how long is going to take for my case to be processed and they replyed that decision has been made that my collegeus from islamabad will contact you that is the last to return your passport can anyone tell me how long is going to take is the passport is going to be stamped

shahzad80
Member of Standing

Post by shahzad80 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:43 am

Last edited by shahzad80 on Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tasawar
- thin ice -

Post by tasawar » Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:03 pm

Ali-jaan wrote:
zehncars wrote:Aoa jus to tell everybody my wife picked the passport and she got the visa !!!! We r so happy mashallah thank you every who has been there for us and prayed for us
hmm :p
Congratulations bro,
Its wonderful news Hope you and your wife have a great life together Mubarak again plz pray for us thanks.

Regards,
@li
AOA786

Ali where did you submitted your passport? and any updates people?

Jazak Allah khair

Ali-jaan
- thin ice -

Post by Ali-jaan » Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:01 pm

w.salam,

dear i submitted my passport on 18 feb islamabad no any update yet im waiting :?
what about u? did u submitted ur passport?

Regards,
@li
Applied = 05/08/2010
Refused = 05/11/2010
Lodged appeal = 05/11/2010
Received notice of pending appeal = 04/12/2010
Received call letter = 09/02/2011 (decision should be reviewed)
Re submitted passport = 18/02/2011
Collected with Visa = 03/03/2011