ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No decision at same day service

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sunny!!!

Post by sunny!!! » Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:49 pm

sola123 wrote:But it will take a longer tim to get my pasport.bcos my weddin is nxt week?and also my fear is dt withdrawin the application can take it much longer for the application to be processed.may be i will do it in absential but i found it painfu?pls what is ur take on ds pls?
Just to clarify that you can get your passport back with in three working days. My friend had to travel abroad and he received it within 3 days.
Search Google, there must be a UKBA contact number for any emergencies.
Good luck with your Wedding and Visa.

sola123
Newly Registered

Post by sola123 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:31 pm

u mean if i withdraw my application?

sunny!!!

Post by sunny!!! » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:34 pm

sola123 wrote:u mean if i withdraw my application?
Yes, that's true. I am talking about application withdraw.
I also I agree with the idea that you can attend your wedding and quickly come back to apply again before 6th April.
There is no harm writing a letter to UKBA explaining the situation and your requirements of urgent travel. On your return when you apply again, you can attach the letter you will send them now (situation explanation), or another cover letter mentioning the reason of your second application.
I see no problem doing that, but don't miss your wedding. You have no idea how much "feelings and efforts" might have been put in by your bride and her family for the wedding arrangements. Don't ruin everything only for a visa (it's not the end of the world, and few things in life are priceless)
Good Luck.

sola123
Newly Registered

Post by sola123 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:40 pm

Thanks man.i m no more going.dey ve to cancel d church wedding inasmuch i ve done the court marriage so,the reception and engagement willl still go on next week but i might nt be dere but if i receive my visa before nxt week saturday.will go for the wedding.

sunny!!!

Post by sunny!!! » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:43 pm

sola123 wrote:Thanks man.i m no more going.dey ve to cancel d church wedding inasmuch i ve done the court marriage so,the reception and engagement willl still go on next week but i might nt be dere but if i receive my visa before nxt week saturday.will go for the wedding.
Good Luck!!!

sola123
Newly Registered

Post by sola123 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:44 pm

thanks for ur concern.

sola123
Newly Registered

Post by sola123 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:46 pm

But wen som1 paid for a day service and it is takin longer,it is too painful.uhmmm

mtuckersa
Member of Standing

Post by mtuckersa » Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:25 am

withdraw your application and reapply before 6th april or suffer the wrath of your wife and the in-laws!!

you have a choice but no REAL choice, withdraw application

mukh

Post by mukh » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:51 pm

sola123 wrote:But wen som1 paid for a day service and it is takin longer,it is too painful.uhmmm
i applied on 5th of january and still waiting. my case was straight forward. no slef emplyed at all.
ofcourse its painful but their is nothing we can do rather than wait.