ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

hubbys subject2immigration control,my benifits STOPPED

Questions and discussions about claiming benefits while living and working in the UK

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

syeda29
Newly Registered

hubbys subject2immigration control,my benifits STOPPED

Post by syeda29 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:00 pm

i have 4 kids husband is subject to immigration,my partner living with me as a couple.after HO gave us marriage approval,to get married, my housing,counciltax and childtax payments been stopped ,after filling out joint claim.,my partner did attend NI interview but he isnt entitle to NI until he has leave to remain in uk,his got no form of ID aswell,beside fathering 3 of my children,now tax credit says no NI NUMBER IS NEEDED but ID needs to be established or NO PAYMENT will be made to joint claim,its been 4 months no changes, walefare rights cant do anything for me,now local mp case workers taken it over says its a complecated case like his INVISIBLE..but will take months,can any1 advice me from any similiar experience theyve had with tax credit plz,we are suffering financial hardship,any advice will be apreciated
Last edited by syeda29 on Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:34 am

syeda29 wrote:husband is subject to immigration ....... .... ,my partner did attend NI interview but he isnt entitle to NI until he has leave to remain in uk,his got no form of ID aswell,
Does your husband have valid leave to remain in the UK? Or is he an illegal migrant (e.g. - overstayer)?

regards

syeda29
Newly Registered

NO

Post by syeda29 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:49 am

sushdmehta wrote:
syeda29 wrote:husband is subject to immigration ....... .... ,my partner did attend NI interview but he isnt entitle to NI until he has leave to remain in uk,his got no form of ID aswell,
Does your husband have valid leave to remain in the UK? Or is he an illegal migrant (e.g. - overstayer)?
no his an illegal immigrant who doesnt have the right to reside in uk,but ive was granted a certificate of marriage and recently sent of FLRM TO HO

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:25 am

Please continue discussion at one place.