ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IT contractor Limited Company

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

samhita.bhattacharya
Newly Registered

IT contractor Limited Company

Post by samhita.bhattacharya » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:07 pm

Hello Sr Members

Please let me know what are the documents as Income proof need to submit for Tier 1 renewal.
Members who are It contractor who have limited company has done Tier 1 renewal please help.

Regards
S

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:49 pm

Hmrc letter for ltd company

business bank a/c
salaes ummary with name, address & contact details of yr client
dividend vouchers
incme certificate
ltd company accts
business bank statmts

invoice
CDOKS

hussainkothari
Member of Standing

Post by hussainkothari » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:25 am

Hi All,

Wouldn't you be a employee of your limited company. For all practice reason you would be a salaried employee (unless you are self employeed). This is what my reading of the guide tells me. I am a little confused about this myself. Sushil-ACCA / adityaisukapalli, have you been thru this. Could you kindly explain?

Similar post http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=72777

adityaisukapalli
BANNED

Post by adityaisukapalli » Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:55 am

hussainkothari wrote:Hi All,

Wouldn't you be a employee of your limited company. For all practice reason you would be a salaried employee (unless you are self employeed). This is what my reading of the guide tells me. I am a little confused about this myself. Sushil-ACCA / adityaisukapalli, have you been thru this. Could you kindly explain?

You are not self employed, if you are operating LTD company and taking salary as director.

hussainkothari
Member of Standing

Post by hussainkothari » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:43 am

You are not self employed, if you are operating LTD company and taking salary as director.
Well in this case, wudn't the dividend vouchers + salary slips + bank stms be enough?

Why do you have to submit the accountant letters, business bank a/c , sales summary with name, address & contact details of yr client,
incme certificate, ltd company accts, business bank statmts, invoice - as Sushil-ACCA has mentioned.

Kindly reply.

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:58 am

adityaisukapalli wrote:

A Person can be Employed or unemployed

employed means

Salary based or self employed

self employed includes following types

sole trader
partnership firm
ltd company
joint venture
CDOKS

adityaisukapalli
BANNED

Post by adityaisukapalli » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:16 pm

hussainkothari wrote:
Well in this case, wudn't the dividend vouchers + salary slips + bank stms be enough?

Why do you have to submit the accountant letters, business bank a/c , sales summary with name, address & contact details of yr client,
incme certificate, ltd company accts, business bank statmts, invoice - as Sushil-ACCA has mentioned.

Kindly reply.
Dividend vouchers + salary slips + bank stms be enough.

Accountant Letter is not mandatory when you are claiming points for personal income. But, still it will help you if you submit.

Company accounts, profits, invoices, business a/c, etc are not at all necessary. If they need, they will ask while verification.

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:23 pm

adityaisukapalli wrote:
hussainkothari wrote:

Kindly reply.
Dividend vouchers + salary slips + bank stms be enough.

Accountant Letter is not mandatory when you are claiming points for personal income. But, still it will help you if you submit.

Company accounts, profits, invoices, business a/c, etc are not at all necessary. If they need, they will ask while verification.
please restrain while advising if u r not sure of the HO operatonal procedure
CDOKS

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:24 pm

adityaisukapalli wrote:

if u dont know answers please dont advise incorrect , wait for others to reply
CDOKS

srirags

Post by srirags » Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:43 pm

As per the guidance note, dividend vouches + pay slips + bank statments should be enough.

Refer to the guidance note.

cheers,

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:31 am

ONCE dividend comes in picture case worker asks for accounts and income certificate immediately - they have seen now many cases like this

if applicant is for premier service 14 days notice to provide

in post 99 % refusal if income certificate and accts not submitted

only 1 % happy ending without IC and accts in case of dividend
CDOKS