ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

post study work visa, 70 days of £800, problem wit account

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

culio347
Newly Registered

post study work visa, 70 days of £800, problem wit account

Post by culio347 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:14 pm

Hi, i intend to make my application for the post study work visa which could possibly be canncelled in april.
The problem is i have had £800 in my account starting from 20 jan 2011 but this would not be enough to satisfy the 90 day requirement of £800 in the applicants account when i apply, but it would be there for 70 days least when i make the application in march.

I was wondering if i can get any advice on what to do, or do you think this might be overlooked when i am doing an interview in person when making the application instead because i receive money internationally hence the little space in the 90 days requirement and i have constantly had money in my account hence can support myself financially in the uk. Do you think this could be reasoned out wit the interviewer.

jason23

Post by jason23 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:52 am

No! It is mandatory to have the £800 for atleast 90 days.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:04 am

i agree. you have no chance unless you had the minimum amount for 90 days. you will just have to wait and hope that if PSW is scapped that there are transitional arrangements.

askhan
United Kingdom

Re: post study work visa, 70 days of £800, problem wit acco

Post by askhan » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:12 am

culio347 wrote:Hi, i intend to make my application for the post study work visa which could possibly be canncelled in april.
The problem is i have had £800 in my account starting from 20 jan 2011 but this would not be enough to satisfy the 90 day requirement of £800 in the applicants account when i apply, but it would be there for 70 days least when i make the application in march.

I was wondering if i can get any advice on what to do, or do you think this might be overlooked when i am doing an interview in person when making the application instead because i receive money internationally hence the little space in the 90 days requirement and i have constantly had money in my account hence can support myself financially in the uk. Do you think this could be reasoned out wit the interviewer.
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... g-2011.pdf

after looking at this fee structure. I can see PSW visa is still there.

I believe it will stay there after april 2011, jsut hope for the best.