ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Contradictory Statement by Tribunal and immigration judge

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ashwanigupta.cfa
Newly Registered

Contradictory Statement by Tribunal and immigration judge

Post by ashwanigupta.cfa » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:23 pm

Hi,
My spouse visa appeal hearing was on 20th January 2011 and my wife and barrister attended hearing and judge gave immidiate decision and allowed the appeal. I have not got written determination yet and it has been more than 45 days and when I called tribunal they told me that they have not recieved the determination as well because judge has not made the final decision yet. I cant understand y is tribunal saying tht judge has nt made final decision. Judge gave immidiate decision and allowed the appeal on hearing. Can somebody help what might be the issue.

shahzad80
Member of Standing

Re: Contradictory Statement by Tribunal and immigration judg

Post by shahzad80 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:37 pm

This is not legal advice..I am not immigration consultant or solicitor so please seek legal advice for yours immigration matters