ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I've got visa for my wife as a dependent now i'v a question

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nix89
Newly Registered

I've got visa for my wife as a dependent now i'v a question

Post by nix89 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:38 pm

Hello everybody

I am on PSW visa and applied for my wife and child visa which i have got it on 27 Jan 2011.

Visa stamped on 11-1-2011

I have a question that I'm keep having this rumour that you have to bring your wife and children asap now may be in 29 days or so.

Please if anybody can help in regarding my inquiry.

She got the visa until Oct 2012. Do i have to bring them within certain period of time or they can come even after couple of months or so.

Your answers will be highly sppreciated.

Regards

AUHS
Member of Standing

Post by AUHS » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:49 pm

Hi nix89

Don,t worry your wife can come at any time there is no restriction as she is PSW dependant.

The 28 rule is for Tier 1 general scheme.Its is good for them to come with in 28 days so they can apply for ILR with out 2nd extension.

sit back and relax your dependants can come any time between visa start date and end date.

gemaks
Newly Registered

Re: I've got visa for my wife as a dependent now i'v a quest

Post by gemaks » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:35 am

nix89 wrote:Hello everybody

I am on PSW visa and applied for my wife and child visa which i have got it on 27 Jan 2011.

Visa stamped on 11-1-2011

I have a question that I'm keep having this rumour that you have to bring your wife and children asap now may be in 29 days or so.

Please if anybody can help in regarding my inquiry.

She got the visa until Oct 2012. Do i have to bring them within certain period of time or they can come even after couple of months or so.

Your answers will be highly sppreciated.

Regards
Hello nix89,

I am on my PSW visa and I would like to bring my wife to UK as my dependent. I would like to know the necessary documents that I need to supply for making the dependent application from India.

I have the following documents ready:

1. Passport (Dependent)
2. Copy of my PSW Biometic Card and passport
3. 2 Recent Passport Photographs (Dependent)
4. Completed VAF10 form
5. Marriage Certificate
6. Marriage photographs/Wedding Invitation Card
7. Tenancy Agreement on my name in a shared home (3BHK).
8. NOC letter from landlord
9. Letter from shared family member
10. Bank statements for three months (About £3500). I hope £533 is enough as I am here in UK for more than 12 months
11. My Payslips from last 6 months
12. Covering letter (stating expected date of travel, purpose, duration of stay)
13. Sponsor Letter (from my side stating that I will be covering her expenses)

If there is anything else that I need to include please let me know. I would also like to know whether my wife needs to write IELTS as she will be a PSW dependent. Just want to make sure that the application is perfect as her visitor visa application was once rejected.

Any help is much appreciated.

Many Thanks