ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applied 31st Jan. Verification letter again.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

digitalrev

Applied 31st Jan. Verification letter again.

Post by digitalrev » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:47 am

.....errrr
Last edited by digitalrev on Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:59 am

digitalrev wrote:I also included letter from my all clients, in which they mention about transactions/amounts and work I have done for them .
The documents from your clients that you included in your application were your "own initiative", not something that is asked for / required by UKBA from you.
digitalrev wrote:there wasn't any news last 3 weeks. this week I received phone call from my clients. they said HO sent them letter and asked them to write to HO once again with the details of my work and amounts . ( which they already did).
It seems that UKBA has asked your clients (to verify your claims) for the first time only.
digitalrev wrote:I feel bad for my clients . HO giving them extra hassle . they already provided letter . why the heck HO once again asking for verification letter.
In such case, the "hassle" that you feel your clients had to go through may be your own doing .. not UKBA's. And also, claiming that UKBA is verifying your claims again is wrong. You thought that if you provide the letters along with the application then UKBA will not undertake any verification - an assumption that didn't seem to work.

regards

usual_suspect
Newly Registered

Post by usual_suspect » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:44 am

which PEO did you go to? also, did you go on the 1st of Feb or 1st of Jan?

as it would seem they contacted your clients after 3 weeks?

Did they contact all your clients or some of them?

I'm in the same boat as you are. It's diabolical, they havent even contacted my clients yet.

Thanks

imrank
Newly Registered

Re: Applied 31st Jan. Verification letter again.

Post by imrank » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:07 am

What was the payment method used by your clients? cheque, cash or direct bank tranfer from a business account?

Also did they send the letter to all of your clients or specific ones?

cheers

digitalrev wrote:I have applied through immigration agency representative in same day service. I went to HO 1st of jan 2011 for interview, they asked my rep to get back next day . when my rep went next day they gave him letter which state that " my application is being hold for further review".

I am self employed . paid taxes and registered with HMRC for last one and half year. I work as an IT contractor, based in UK . I have included all the necessary documents with my applications , including tax returns, business insurances, NI contributions . I also included letter from my all clients, in which they mention about transactions/amounts and work I have done for them .

there wasn't any news last 3 weeks. this week I received phone call from my clients. they said HO sent them letter and asked them to write to HO once again with the details of my work and amounts . ( which they already did).

I feel bad for my clients . HO giving them extra hassle . they already provided letter . why the heck HO once again asking for verification letter.

what if any of these letter get lost in post, or any of my clients doesn't reply on time ?

So worried . any advice or anyone gone through such situations ?

digitalrev

Post by digitalrev » Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:28 pm

@ Usual suspect - 1st of feb . sorry it was typo.

@sush thanks for your reply . it was immigration agencies (Rep) idea to include letter from all the clients . actually my clients are feeling like HO hassling them, they are bit grumpy as they have to write same letter once again.

My Question was what if verification letter get lost in the post ?

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:55 pm

It won't, if the clients don't mind paying for "special delivery" postage.

regards