ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal allowed

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

yvo1234

Appeal allowed

Post by yvo1234 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:22 pm

Thanks for everybody.
Yesterday, I rung AIT to find out about my wife spouse visa appeal outcome they told me appeal allowed and letter have been send to my wife address india. but I dont understand why not they send letter to sponsor for determentation, that day judge told me they will send a letter on my home address.
Now please could some body tell me- how long take to process the visa.

when she recieve a call letter she have to submit the passport in the bhc delhi (Indai) or Vfs office and does she have to take medical because she is pregnant.
Thanks
Last edited by yvo1234 on Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AUHS
Member of Standing

Post by AUHS » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:06 pm

The average time is about 6-12 weeks fir an out country appeal and she will submit the passport in the same VFS where she submitted her initial application.

Harpz

Post by Harpz » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:31 pm

Hi,

I had my husband's appeal hearing on 6th January 2011, the appeal was allowed and on the 17th January my solicitor received the determination and husband received it on 22nd Jan. I did not receive the determination although the judge said i would.

My husband is in India, Delhi received the determination on the 4th Feb 2011 and on the 10th Feb they phoned my husband and asked him to come down to Delhi and submit passport. Husband went on the 11th and received the passport same day with spouse visa.

Husband is now arriving on 18th Feb 2011.

India are very fast, as you can see from my experience and also i know others who have had the same time frame as mine.

They also do not request medicals anymore.

Hope this helps
17/03/10: Application Submitted (Delhi)
12/06/10: Application Delivered and Refused
09/07/10: Appeal & Review Lodged
23/07/10: Pending Appeal Notice Received dated 02/12/10
06/01/11: Appeal Hearing and allowed on 17/1/11

ashwanigupta.cfa
Newly Registered

appeal allowed but determination not recieved

Post by ashwanigupta.cfa » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:54 pm

Hi,
My spouse visa appeal hearing was on 20th January 2011 and my wife and barrister attended hearing and judge gave immidiate decision and allowed the appeal. I have not got written determination yet and it has been more than 45 days and when I called tribunal they told me that they have not recieved the determination as well because judge has not made the final decision yet. I cant understand y is tribunal saying tht judge has nt made final decision. Judge gave immidiate decision and allowed the appeal on hearing. Can somebody help.

hmm

Post by hmm » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:43 am

The AIT sends the determination to the appellant (visa applicant) and legal representative (solictor). The solicitor should send a copy of the determination to the sponsor. If the sponsor didn't have legal representative and he/she represent in the court then AIT should send a copy of the determination to the appellant and sponsor.

ashwanigupta.cfa,
The tribunal weren't to know that the judge made the decision on the day - appeal allowed. I guess they don't know what happens in the hearng until they receive the written determination from the judge.
some times judges takes ages to send the written determination to the tribunal. I guess you'll just have to wait for it. 45 days gone already so hopefully it won't be long now.