ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA family permit for indian

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sweetypie1

EEA family permit for indian

Post by sweetypie1 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:03 pm

Hi there....
First my story....

Im in relationship with Indian Citizen from past 2,5 years. We lived together from September 2009. In November 2010 is post study visa was expiring, so he decide to apply for HSMP (long story short), when he was coming back from his holiday in february 2011 UK Imiggration stopped him in London, saying that documents which was privide for his Visa was fake. They told him that its illigal, and the solicitor who done it is well known by them. So it came that he bribe for Visa. They sent him back to India next day, without any crime offence, they told him that they not deporting him but sending back. So he never got any mark on passport, just the letter saying that he has been sent back. In India again the same story, but they took his passport and told him he will get it 10th of March as they have to check everything. He hired the laywer - saying not to worry that nothing will be in his records.
Now we planned to got married in July, still we want but now, I have to go to India get married over there and then we want to apply for EEA family permit, as Im Polish Citizen. Im trying to get as much information I can. I know what documents I need to provide (sort off) more means better right?
Now few questions.... mosr important:

Is there will be any problems with getting EEA family permit for my partner because what happened before? Of course we provide some letter which will explain his point of view, letter witch he got from UK Immigration.

Now our photos (can i just provide them on CD? couse i have quiet a lot, and then they can check the dates as well).

Phone bills..... just statments from past? how long? 2 years? 1 year? few months?

My savings.... what is the minimum of my savings? and how long has to be on aacount? is £5000 will be enough?

Letter from employees and my family....

Support letter from my brother and off course mine - what should i includei in this letter? just history of relationship, our plans, my work etc?

Thank you so much for any info...

Yeah just forgot to mention, Im in UK from jan 2008, applied for my WRS in Nov 2010 - confirming my employment from feb 2009. I have payslip from previous as well. I can provide from September 2009.

Thank you
Malwina