ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

yaar001

urgent query

Post by yaar001 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:24 pm

my query is UKBA has lost my passport when i applied for PSW. now i got the new passport with visa stamp on it. and i am going to apply for Tier 1 general. should the answer be yes or no for the question below.

D5. Are either the applicant’s current and/or any one of his/her previous passport(s) or travel document(s) that he/she has used to travel to, and remain in, the United Kingdom which shows his/her current leave unavailable?

Yes - go to question D6 No - go to question D11

yaar001

Post by yaar001 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:17 pm

anyone please

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:26 pm

you have the new passport which shows your leave on it. If I say NO, I will explain it clearly and attach all the evidence (if any ) and documentation or email conversations to the application

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: urgent query

Post by Greenie » Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:16 pm

yaar001 wrote:my query is UKBA has lost my passport when i applied for PSW. now i got the new passport with visa stamp on it. and i am going to apply for Tier 1 general. should the answer be yes or no for the question below.

D5. Are either the applicant’s current and/or any one of his/her previous passport(s) or travel document(s) that he/she has used to travel to, and remain in, the United Kingdom which shows his/her current leave unavailable?

If the passport is not availavle then the answer to question D5 is yes and you then complete questions D6 onwards as directed.

You also need to complete the previous travel document section in C6 and the reasons why the document is unavailable in C7.

yaar001

Re: urgent query

Post by yaar001 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:44 pm

Greenie wrote:
yaar001 wrote:my query is UKBA has lost my passport when i applied for PSW. now i got the new passport with visa stamp on it. and i am going to apply for Tier 1 general. should the answer be yes or no for the question below.

If the passport is not availavle then the answer to question D5 is yes and you then complete questions D6 onwards as directed.

You also need to complete the previous travel document section in C6 and the reasons why the document is unavailable in C7.
I have got the new passport, which shows my current available: so does the answer should be NO?

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:46 pm

Did you use the lost passport to travel to or remain in the UK?

yaar001

Post by yaar001 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:04 pm

Greenie wrote:Did you use the lost passport to travel to or remain in the UK?
yes i use the lost passport to travel to or remain in uk.

blue.olive

Post by blue.olive » Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:45 am

yaar001 wrote:
Greenie wrote:Did you use the lost passport to travel to or remain in the UK?
yes i use the lost passport to travel to or remain in uk.
Your font size is very interesting :D

In my opinion, your reply should be Yes to the question and then explain the circumstances in detail in next questions, enclosed all the details and supporting with you application like email and correspondence you had with HO, as already advised above. Good luck.