ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Required documents for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

eager2learn

Required documents for ILR

Post by eager2learn » Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:34 pm

I am going to apply for ILR(based on WP+T2+T1 5 years) next week for me and my wife. I have a child born here 6 months ago, but wont include her in the application.

Here are the documents I am taking

1. LUK test pass notification letter for me and my wife
2. Letters confirming my previous employments as tier 2/wp holder throughout the period concerned(had 2 previous employers on WP and T2)
3. current employment recent 3 payslips, bank statements for last 3 months, current and saving
4. Current employer letter
5. 4 P60s for last 4 tax years, 2 P45s
6. hmrc letter proving income and tax paid for last 4 tax years
7. first Work Permit, all authorization letters from homeoffice at different times of extending WP/T2.
8. list of absences listed and say if paid leave or business visit(Waiting for some previous bank statements to prove paid leave during vacation)
9. payslips from last April onwards(the period not covered by P60s or hmrc letter)
10. Atleast 6 proofs of residence from 3 different categories(incl. Child birth cert, voter reg. Etc)
11. Marriage certificate

Do you think I am missing something?

I have a visa gap during extension of T2 as I applied by post and they send it two months later, however I got the letter from them saying they received my application before my visa expired.

Regarding cohabitation doc, I have rental contract, council tax bills , joint bank ac statements from last 2 years in joint names. Does the birth certificate of our child count as cohabitation doc as both our names and address is there? I have several others bills in mine and my wife's name individually during last 2 years.