ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Thank you - Tier1 approved

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gaurav_img
Newly Registered

Thank you - Tier1 approved

Post by gaurav_img » Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:42 pm

Happy to let you guys know that my Tier 1Visa got approved today. Details are:
1. Category changing (switching) from: Tier 2 ICT to Tier 1 (General)
2. Date of expiry of current leave (visa): After mid 2011
3. Date application posted: 25 Jan 2011 (via Royal Mail Special Delivery)
4. Date payment debited: 27 Jan 2011
5. Payment mode: Debit Card
6. Acknowledgement received: 4 Feb 2011 (letter date 27Jan)
7. BRP letter received: 10th Feb (Letter date 2nd fed)
8. Biometric submitted: 10th Feb (post office)
9. Passport/docs and Approval letter received: 2nd March

I claimed:
35 Pts for Masters - Gave NARIC letter + Certificate
30 Pts for earnings - Bank Stmt + Salary Slips - Both originals
20 Pts for Age - Passport as proof
5 Pts for UK experience - Salary Slips
Engligh lang, i supplied BE(engineering) Certificate and 8 semester mark sheets - Originals

I did not send any cover letter. Also i did not send PBS printout. As you know they are not required and i felt that my case is not complex enough to send them. I had sent a return envelope with Special delivery stamp.

I did put sticky notes or every article stating what they are for. Also highlighted the salary credits on Bank stmt with a green highlighter.

This forum is amazing and i am really thankful to all you guys. All the best. Questions welcome.

wanted66
BANNED

Post by wanted66 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:04 pm

Lucky ! Well done mate ! happy for ya :D :D

shahariadh25
Newly Registered

tier1 general

Post by shahariadh25 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:42 pm

hlo guys
i am about to apply for tier1 general HSMP end of this month. currently i am on PSW visa and I want to swiss HSMP before april 2011.
I want to claim for Master degree point, I got my certificate and transcript but i havent got no course completion certificate from my institute where i finished my study but i did receive my certificate and transcript becayse I finish my degree from a college but i receive my certificate from my awarding boby.

I already anxious and worried whethere can i claim point using certificate and transcript? or do i need to submit as well course completion certificate?

majun
Newly Registered

Post by majun » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:12 pm

Hi,

You don't need to have any course completion certificate. If you have the original degree certificate that itself is more than enough. Did you do your masters in the UK? Is the awarding body listed in the UKBA as recognized institution then you shouldn't be having any problem.