ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Dependent Visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rubina20102010
Member of Standing

Tier 1 Dependent Visa

Post by rubina20102010 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:08 am

Dear All,

My husband applied his Tier-1 dependent visa at Mirpur, Pakistan office on 31-Jan-2011.

According to visa processing times at Mirpur we should get some result in 15-20 working days. But, It has been 24 working days, but he didn’t get any reply.

“Visa application is under process at BHiC".

My Question, how long will it take more? is there are any email address to get information about it ?

thanks in advance

Rubi

chosenaik

Post by chosenaik » Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:19 pm

Hi. My wife appliedon Feb 9th and our status now tells us that the Application has been processed and is with Islamabad.

I'm opposite to you that am nervous as it was so quick.

The general processing time is 4 - 5 weeks (WORKING day 4 - 5 weeks). We wont know the result till gerrys gets back the passport from the BHC in Islamabad.

So I would advise you not to worry and InshAllah it will ok for us both! Of course if some one can help you get a number, then I guess you can follow up, but I've been told Gerrys dont know anything and you woudl have to call Abu Dhabi directly I guess or maybe BHA in Islamabad.

rubina20102010
Member of Standing

Post by rubina20102010 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:07 am

chosenaik wrote:Hi. My wife appliedon Feb 9th and our status now tells us that the Application has been processed and is with Islamabad.

I'm opposite to you that am nervous as it was so quick.

The general processing time is 4 - 5 weeks (WORKING day 4 - 5 weeks). We wont know the result till gerrys gets back the passport from the BHC in Islamabad.

So I would advise you not to worry and InshAllah it will ok for us both! Of course if some one can help you get a number, then I guess you can follow up, but I've been told Gerrys dont know anything and you woudl have to call Abu Dhabi directly I guess or maybe BHA in Islamabad.
Thanks for your reply. Could you please let me know the documents list ?

chosenaik

Post by chosenaik » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:20 am

Hi, I submitted the basic documents as per the UKBA website. The only additional docs I submitted were:

1. Marriage photos, pics of the just us
2. Phone bills.

I did not submit tenancy agreement etc. as my solicitor had advised me not too.

BUT, its depending on your application circumstances. My solicitor adviosed me to submit bare minimum and not to compliacte the application.

I called Gerrys today, they said yes my wife's visa was processed and is with Islamabad BHC since Wed / Thur. It may take another week for it to get to Gerrys Karachi. Then only will we know what the results are.

Unless anyone know a number I can call in Abu Dhabi...?

rubina20102010
Member of Standing

Post by rubina20102010 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:06 pm

chosenaik wrote:Hi, I submitted the basic documents as per the UKBA website. The only additional docs I submitted were:

1. Marriage photos, pics of the just us
2. Phone bills.

I did not submit tenancy agreement etc. as my solicitor had advised me not too.

BUT, its depending on your application circumstances. My solicitor adviosed me to submit bare minimum and not to compliacte the application.

I called Gerrys today, they said yes my wife's visa was processed and is with Islamabad BHC since Wed / Thur. It may take another week for it to get to Gerrys Karachi. Then only will we know what the results are.

Unless anyone know a number I can call in Abu Dhabi...?

Thanks 4 ur reply....I have submitted the following documents

Sponsor’s Detail: - ANNEXURE C

Evidence Submitted
1) Sponsorship Letter.
2) Passport and Permission to stay in UK - Copies attested by solicitor.
3) Sponsor - HSMP (Highly Skilled Migrant Programme) Approval Letter.
4) Employer Letter.
5) Pay slips for last six (6) months.
(Salary Highlighted in Bank Statement – Please find his bank statements under annexure-E).
6) NICOP (National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis).
7) Sponsorship Undertaking (Form SU07/01).
Provisional Driving License.

I am also providing the following additional documents. Please do refer to the following documents in case of any doubt or query.

Additional Evidences:
a) Original Permanent Job Contract Document.
b) Job Conformation and salary increment letter.
c) P45
d) P60 - 2008-09.
e) P60 - 2009-10.

Relationship to Sponsor: Wife - ANNEXURE D

Please find following evidences for our relationship in this section.

Evidence Submitted
1) Marriage Certificate - NIKHA NAMA (Original + English Translation copies attested by Notary Public and Ministry of Foreign Affairs Pakistan - http://www.mofa.gov.pk/)

2) Some Photographs of Our Wedding Ceremony
a) Couple
b) With Family Group
3) Family Registration Certificates - Family Tree Structure. (http://www.nadra.gov.pk)
4) Wedding Invitation Cards. (From Both Families)

I am also providing the following additional documents. Please do refer to the following documents in case of any doubt or query.

Additional Evidences:

Part A

I can confirm that my spouse was present at the wedding day and he had come to Pakistan on 21th Feb 2009 which is supported by the following evidences.

I. Immigration Entry Stamp On My spouse Passport - attested by solicitor
II. E-Ticket Detail for His Visit.
III. Employer Letter for His Holidays.

Part B

Dependant address is same as his spouse in Pakistan. Please find following evidences in this regard.

i. Dependant - Nadra Computerized ID Card. (ENGLISH TRANSLATION COPY attested by Notary Public)
ii. Dependant - Habib Bank Statement.

(Last Six months bank statement shows sponsor regular send some money in order to support her.)
Maintenance Funds: - ANNEXURE E

My spouse is maintaining the required maintenance funds for the required claiming period.

Evidence Submitted
1) Original Bank Statements from last Six (6) months.

Accommodation Arrangement: - ANNEXURE F

Please consider following evidences in this regard.

Evidence Submitted
1) Sponsor Letter. - (Please find it under annexure – C)
2) Tenancy Agreement.
3) Home Inspection Report.
4) British Telecom Phone Bill
5) British Gas Bill
6) Property Landlord Letter.

 
Health (TB) Screening: - ANNEXURE G

Evidence Submitted
1) Free From Infectious Pulmonary Tuberculosis (TB) Certificate.

Our Communication Log Detail: - ANNEXURE H

I can ensure that we are intends to live permanently with each other and our marriage is subsisting. After our marriage, I always keep in touch with my spouse . Please consider following evidences for our communication.

Evidence Submitted
1) My spouse - BT Phone Bills
2) My spouse - Lyca Mobile Bills (Pakistani calls are highlighted)
3) Dependant - Mobile Bills. (UK calls are highlighted)
4) My spouse - Virgin Media Phone Bills. (Pakistani Calls are highlighted)
5) International Calling Cards & Top up voucher.
6) My spouse recent visit to Pakistan. (PIA Ticket, Boarding Pass, Passport Page Copy attested by solicitor)
7) Our Yahoo Messenger Chat History

Other Additional Documents: - ANNEXURE I

Evidence Submitted
1) Dependant Birth Certificate. (Original + English translation copy attested by notary public and ministry of foreign affairs Pakistan - http://www.mofa.gov.pk/)
2) Dependant highest educational degree - Bachelor Degree.

I think, that why my appliaction is taking too long.....