ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa : Plz Help!!!!!!!

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

anjum70

Spouse Visa : Plz Help!!!!!!!

Post by anjum70 » Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:11 am

Hi ,

I am doing 1st year Phd in aeronautical engineering (i have got 3 and half years visa) and currently on student visa(i am an indian national) and me and my fiancee(Indian Nationality) are going to get married end of this year.My question is

1. What finanical and other documents will i require to get her visa, as i am on student visa.But my brother is manger(earning 20k/annum) in london and my parents are quite finacially strong and myself working 15-18 hours a week part time . So can she show my brother and my parents bank statements as they can support us for living and fininacal expenses? or

2.Should i also show my bank statements and put money from my parents in my bank account to show that i am getting money from my parents (as when i extended my student visa i showed my brother and my parents bank statements)and salary slips for part-time job?

3. How long will it take her to get permanent residency on spouse visa as i am on student visa?

Any information will be of great help

Looking Forward to hear from you.

Thanking You,

Anjum.

haggishunter
Newly Registered

Post by haggishunter » Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:32 am

read my reply to your original post

*note to moderator, duplicated post in wrong forum*

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:31 am

Indeed a duplicate .... and therefore will be locked.

Carry on any discussion about this here.
John