ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

recieved cos .applied for visa

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

neeenu
Newly Registered

recieved cos .applied for visa

Post by neeenu » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:31 am

hi

I got the Cos on 14 th feb and I've applied for Visa on 15 th feb ..how long usally we should wait for getting Visa stamped. Can anyone reply to this in detail about any possibility of rejecting ..what about maintanance fund and english test as it is an incountry application and extension visa ?

Thanks to all in advance

navedkhane

Re: recieved cos .applied for visa

Post by navedkhane » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:21 pm

neeenu wrote:hi

I got the Cos on 14 th feb and I've applied for Visa on 15 th feb ..how long usally we should wait for getting Visa stamped. Can anyone reply to this in detail about any possibility of rejecting ..what about maintanance fund and english test as it is an incountry application and extension visa ?

Thanks to all in advance
hi

could you highlight, What category are you in at the moment.
What is your Job title for Tier 2 COs and salary mentioned.

Regards

neeenu
Newly Registered

Fund requirements

Post by neeenu » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:02 pm

hi

sorry for the delay in replying..
I got biometric appointment invitation letter.
I'm a Nurse and salary mentioned is 32 k.They mentioned Visa is for 2 years .Since it is a best institution for my career development and also salary is comparatively good I accepted the offer .
So I know there is no point in asking this (maintanence fund requirements) now after applied for Visa . But when I enquired with the Home office they told no need to show funds I can claim points for that .Again when reading the topics its increasing the tension .Getting biometric invitation letter means that 50% of work is done ..documents submitted is Ok ..
Could any one with experience can clarify with detail .

I'm presently in Tier 2 Visa with a salary 28K .Got entry clearance on 2009 .

Regards

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:48 pm

the fact you have got biometric invitation means that you have made a "valid" application meaning your payment is accepted, you included all the docs etc.

it does not translate to 50% but you have completed phase 1 of the app, if you like. phase 2 would be, you getting biometrics done, and phase 3 would be the decision.

Your app will be seen by caseworker around 15th March- ish. At that time he/she will decide your fate/destiny/application

regards

neeenu
Newly Registered

query -police registration certificate

Post by neeenu » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:25 pm

hi

Is this police registration certificate mandatory for Tier 2 Visa extension application? Could anyone please explain ?

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: query -police registration certificate

Post by Greenie » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:47 pm

neeenu wrote:hi

Is this police registration certificate mandatory for Tier 2 Visa extension application? Could anyone please explain ?
What is your nationality? Does your entry clearance state that you need to register with the police?