ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

eu 1 approvals?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Monifé

Post by Monifé » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:38 pm

Congrats Daddy. Delighted for ya!
beloved is the enemy of freedom, and deserves to be met head-on and stamped out - Pierre Berton

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:04 am

Congratulation daddy, i am very pleased for you, and congratulations on the safe arrival of the new born. Best wishes for the future. I can imagine the emotions that would have been running when the Recorded Ddelivery brown envelope arrived.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

koded

Post by koded » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:00 pm

Congrat man! It is a joyful thing to be out of Irish immigration hands for some time. With so much unfair treatment from them.
I also got approval after a long battle with them. :D
I hope also that those who have been suffering so much on their hands will have a sign of relief someday and live happily with their family.

daddy
Member of Standing

you are all welcome

Post by daddy » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:57 pm

You are all welcome. I will continue to be part of this great forum and would be pleased help with little advices within my knowledge.

You are champions! may God take care of you all.