ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No PEO appointment available

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

neerja
Newly Registered

No PEO appointment available

Post by neerja » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:19 am

Has any one been able to book PEO appointment in Croydon in last couple of days for Tier1 General? I have been constantly checking since last couple of days and no luck.

majun
Newly Registered

Post by majun » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:29 pm

Hi,

Its very unfortunate that there won't be any appointment available before 5th of April if you are looking to apply for Tier 1 G. I had booked an appointment long back for 1st of April on 22nd Feb. The booking is ahead by approx 4 weeks. Even if you manage to get it on Monday it will be only for 11th of April. All the best. What type of visa are you applying for?

Regards,
Majun

ukukukuk2011

Post by ukukukuk2011 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:03 pm

In case your case is Urgent , Note good % of booking is done by immigration lawyers . My cousin wanted his extension badly and he was running out of time soon with just 2 weeks to expiry and he was lazy enough thinking he will get his PEO appointment ....finally he got a same day appointment via a Lawyer who charged him 550 £ the very next day ....

But go for that only if urgent ......

There is another trick i have noticed during my tier1 days .
Keep calling daily early morning and evening . You may be lucky if somebody cancels ...I remember getting one that way ...

majun wrote:Hi,

Its very unfortunate that there won't be any appointment available before 5th of April if you are looking to apply for Tier 1 G. I had booked an appointment long back for 1st of April on 22nd Feb. The booking is ahead by approx 4 weeks. Even if you manage to get it on Monday it will be only for 11th of April. All the best. What type of visa are you applying for?

Regards,
Majun

Ak17
Newly Registered

Post by Ak17 » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:03 pm

ukukukuk2011 wrote:In case your case is Urgent , Note good % of booking is done by immigration lawyers . My cousin wanted his extension badly and he was running out of time soon with just 2 weeks to expiry and he was lazy enough thinking he will get his PEO appointment ....finally he got a same day appointment via a Lawyer who charged him 550 £ the very next day ....

But go for that only if urgent ......

There is another trick i have noticed during my tier1 days .
Keep calling daily early morning and evening . You may be lucky if somebody cancels ...I remember getting one that way ...
Unfortunately, neither of those really work anymore. Booking is now only online and appointments have to be prebooked. A number of lawyers used to have set weekly appointments but those no longer exist either. I actually haven't been able to get an appointment for Tier 1 General and have been trying since January but it really depends on the category as I have a friend who got an appointment quite easily for ILR.