ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

my visa expired????

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ella2
Newly Registered

my visa expired????

Post by ella2 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:23 pm

Hi, I made the biggest mistake of my life!!! I got my visa last year until 01 MARCH 2011. I do not know wh i thought my visa expires at the end of march 2011. today i got all my documents and started flling them so i could sent everthing on 07 mar 2011. but when i checked my passport i saw that my visa expired allready. please do not tell me how stupid I am. i never done s such a stupid mistake. what happened normally when they give me visa, it was always at the end of a month.!!!somehow i just thought it was at the end of march. i have a good history, never oversyated before. what should i do now?should i still my documents?? it is just 4 days?do i have a chance:(
please help

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:37 pm

Possible to extend your stay by post if you satisfy 245C.

However, you won't have a right of appeal if refused.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

manojk005

Re: my visa expired????

Post by manojk005 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:27 am

ella2 wrote:Hi, I made the biggest mistake of my life!!! I got my visa last year until 01 MARCH 2011. I do not know wh i thought my visa expires at the end of march 2011. today i got all my documents and started flling them so i could sent everthing on 07 mar 2011. but when i checked my passport i saw that my visa expired allready. please do not tell me how stupid I am. i never done s such a stupid mistake. what happened normally when they give me visa, it was always at the end of a month.!!!somehow i just thought it was at the end of march. i have a good history, never oversyated before. what should i do now?should i still my documents?? it is just 4 days?do i have a chance:(
please help
Did you checked your date of expiry correctly? You said that you got your visa last year, i.e. 2010. Tier 1 (PSW) and General visa were granted for 2 years and 3 years respectively in first quarter of 2010. So if you got visa in that period then it should be expiring atleast in in 2012 not 2011.