ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

self-employment

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

obc 14

self-employment

Post by obc 14 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:24 pm

hi
i have been registred for self employment from 19th sep-2010 and amount for the same has been credited from nov 30th to 28th feb for 7 times.
But i have raised invoices between november and feb.
my invoices are
aug
sep
oct
nov
dec
jan
feb total 7 invoices
But i registred from 19th sep and my invoices from 1st augest.is it going to be any problem.could any one please help me

thank you

mskhan

Re: self-employment

Post by mskhan » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:51 pm

obc 14 wrote:hi
i have been registred for self employment from 19th sep-2010 and amount for the same has been credited from nov 30th to 28th feb for 7 times.
But i have raised invoices between november and feb.
my invoices are
aug
sep
oct
nov
dec
jan
feb total 7 invoices
But i registred from 19th sep and my invoices from 1st augest.is it going to be any problem.could any one please help me

thank you
Hi,

I am not sure about your query. However, in my case if I have been self-employed since September '10 and register with HMRC now. Will it be a problem? Do you have any idea?

Cheers

teddy0409

You can post register up to Three months

Post by teddy0409 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:47 am

You could only show the earnings that have been made after registering with HMRC,

Say for example if you have started trading from today and you register with in next three months with HMRC, then you can show the earnings from today,

However, seek advice from your Accountant they may be able to help you to validate the earnings before registration with HMRC, you may get away with it with a small fee paid to HMRC if you have not confirmed your trade on or before three months duration,

Hope this helps
If Not We, Then Who?