ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Art.6

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Coolguy5555
Newly Registered

Art.6

Post by Coolguy5555 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:54 pm

Hi there,
thank you for your reply beforehand.
My tier 4 visa has been refused. i am relying on art.6 to be allowed to stay in the UK as im taking legal actions.

I produced letters to the immigration tribunal showing correspondence between me and my solicitors (which i mistakenly redacted according to the immigration judge to the extend that they show only correspondence between myself and solicitors, without revealing the content).
I am producing these letters to the upper appeal tribunal now in full (to show i have legal actions in process).

My question:
is any legal action grant art.6 or it must be a serious legal action to engage art.6.....?

In my case i have at least two legal actions (personal injury - i was assaulted), and one that im taking soon against the college who breached the contract (very strong case, and because of them my visa was refused and i lost so many things and affected my well-being and health).

Do these legal actions engage art.6..?

Thanks for your reply beforehand

M

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:26 pm

you need to demonstrate why you can't litigate from abroad and if required to give evidence - why you wouldn't be able to do so by video link etc

Have you had a medical assessment for the PI claim?