ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My visa appeal is allowed--I cant wait 8-12 Wks

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

brawa
Newly Registered

My visa appeal is allowed--I cant wait 8-12 Wks

Post by brawa » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:37 pm

Hi,

My visa appeal is allowed,The UK Border Agency will aim to process my case within 8-12 weeks .

Realy i see it's wasting time, what is about if my wife send me the copy of the a determination

then i wil take the copy to Uk embessey in Abudabi, is that posible?.
Please help me i dont want to waste my time becouse my wife will give abirth soon i can't wait 8-12 weeks. :oops:

Mk2010
Newly Registered

Post by Mk2010 » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:44 pm

First of all, I really could not understand why the UKBA would have to take 8-12 weeks long just to issue a visa that they should have issued in the first place!?

After causing a significant financial burden to the sponsors as well as the emotional trauma, ... this delay is simply adding insult to injury! :twisted:

You should ask your wife to write to her local MP, that she need you to be with her asap particularly she's heavily pregnant now.

Best of luck.

IndyRhodes
Newly Registered

Post by IndyRhodes » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:47 pm

:) Congratulations...that is brilliant news for you.

I am still waiting to hear regarding my own appeal, but I know how you feel. The waiting simply to be with one's partner is just intolerable; how the system can possibly pride itself on being "fast and fair" is laughable.

I'm not sure how you can speed up your stamping...but the more pressure and fuss everyone makes, highlighting the injustice and discrimination that occurs currently, the better.

Why not at least contact your MP to complain, and fill in the UKBA customer survey on their website? - link here http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=m ... Fvyw_3d_3d

We have to condemn these faceless bureaucrats who make our lives a misery just when we should be full of joy.

Best of luck anyway...

brawa
Newly Registered

Post by brawa » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:21 pm

Thanks mr MK2010, It's good idea to ask my wife to write her local MP.

Thanks mr IndyRhodes hope you will get your visa appeal is allowe.thnks for the link.