ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKBA Visa Application Process Survey - PLEASE COMPLETE!

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

IndyRhodes
Newly Registered

UKBA Visa Application Process Survey - PLEASE COMPLETE!

Post by IndyRhodes » Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:02 pm

In my opinion, UKBA use their powers unjustly and in a wholly discriminatory way...so if like me you are having your life trashed by faceless bureaucrats, please let them know how appalling their 'service' is. Complete this survey...it is very quick to do.

Do notice the "Your Comments are Valuable" section at the end. I would suggest for starters....

* the extortionate fees that bear no relation to the cost
* the useless tracker
* the snail-like speed
* the discrimination in decisions; refusing perfectly honest, genuine applications.
* the trauma caused by their lack of service (especially in spouse cases/family cases etc)

However, feel free to complete it however you see fit.

Here is the link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=m ... Fvyw_3d_3d

I have no real conviction that anything will change soon, but it made me feel better :D And the more people who complain - you never know, somebody might listen. For those following, it might make a difference.

Mk2010
Newly Registered

Post by Mk2010 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:26 am

IndyRhodes, i am fully support your view on this.

Perhaps for more drastic action, we could also write an open letter to address our concerns of UKBA incompetency, abuse their power by treating every applicant as criminal that yet to be proven guilty, refuse for the sake of refusing, make bad laws and policies, make bad decisions, prolonged/delay or even fail to response to case outcomes and the list goes on... :evil:

We should let our voice to be heard, as member of the public we could address the open letter to:
Chief Inspector of UKBA
Chair of Home Affair Committee