ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sponsorship Letter for a Settlement VISA

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

JulietBelfast
Newly Registered

Sponsorship Letter for a Settlement VISA

Post by JulietBelfast » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:44 am

:D

Hello everyone!

My spouse (Indian national) and I (British national) are beginning the process of applying for a Settlement VISA, and I would very much appreciate any guidance on what should be contained in the Sponsorship Letter (which will be from me)

I have seen on the site a draft letter for a visitor VISA however it states the Settlement VISA letter is slightly different.

Any help much appreciated and thank you in advance!

JK

mteja
United Kingdom

Post by mteja » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:38 am

Hi,

Vinny in the board gave me this link, it might be of help to you

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 820#153820
togetherness as one

JulietBelfast
Newly Registered

Invitation letter!

Post by JulietBelfast » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:14 am

Hi there,

I am acting as sponsor for my husbands UK Settlement Visa, and I am just wondering if anyone can offer some advice on what exactly to put into the invitation letter part of the application, as most details we have covered in the additional information section (e.g. relationship progression/future plans/explanation of certain areas of application)

All very confusing eh!

JK

SoHopeful

Post by SoHopeful » Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:49 pm

Well I guess all you can do is copy what you have done in the ''additional information'' section and submit it as the letter. As you said, the areas you have covered are what need to be in such letters...