ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

evidence of contact between u nd sponsor

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

XnailaX
- thin ice -

evidence of contact between u nd sponsor

Post by XnailaX » Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:12 pm

salaam, i wana ask bout evidence we have to show of how we kept in contact with loved ones..

most ppl say they dont think calling cards are great evidence coz like they dont show who u contact and blah blah blah

but what else cud we use as contact..

i know like email, greeting cards, bills..but anythin else??

my hubby doesnt use email but we both have sent each other greeting cards 'i miss u and love u' ones...
how many cards would you roughly need to put with case?...
thankyou

Also, jus say when my hubby does the english test, when willl he get his results??...cos like only then he can submit his case innit...?
thankyou

please reply bk to my thread..they r really important questions i need answering...Naila

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:46 pm

any1????......cum on man..u gta help me out lol...

harv
United Kingdom

Post by harv » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:44 am

Hi

1. Contact proof - You should send as much evidence as possible, also mention in your statement how you both have been contacting each other and why you cannot provide any other evidence for example calling cards etc. because calling cards are cheaper but we cannot get itemised bills on calling cards to get a list of dialled numbers etc. So send everything you have letters, cards, emails, bills, any money transfer receipts etc.

2. Englsigh tests - this information is better available from the test centers because it all depends how long the course will last and if there are any seats available etc. So just get in touch with the test center and check on all these details.
Feb 2012 - Spouse Visa - New Delhi
Mar 2012 - Documents collected - VISA Granted
March 2014 - ILR Granted
Apr 2015 - Applied for Naturalisation
Nov 2015 - Naturalised

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:22 pm

ok thanks...

cyber_warez

Post by cyber_warez » Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:09 pm

@ harv..nice information..thanks

JeJe
Newly Registered

Post by JeJe » Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:55 pm

In my case proof of my relationship as:

- Mails more 300
- Phone and text for about 2 years (if you don't phone you still sent texts),
- Card (Christmas, Valentine, Birthday...)
- Tickets if you've been travelling together of fly to each other,
- Photos more then 40 different places (summer, winter...).
- Joint tenancy, account, bills .. - the same address (if you live together)..

Good luck.

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:53 am

thanku very much 4 that..very helpful...

IndyRhodes
Newly Registered

Correspondence needed

Post by IndyRhodes » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:45 pm

Some people here seem to send loads of correspondence, but we did not include a great deal. The status of our relationship was accepted however with no problems. This is what we included:

* We use PAYG phones, so no phone records.
* 2 or 3 'love you miss you' cards.
* print outs of some e-cards that we sent each other (2 or 3).
* print outs of a few (2 or 3) emails.
* transcripts of conversations over MSN - just copied and pasted into Word (2 or 3 conversations).

I think the last one - real transcripts of conversations - are really good because the ECO (spit/curse/grrrr) can really interpret your relationship. It is a bit galling to have to show personal conversations, but if it gets your loved one to you, then I reckon it's worth it!

Hope that helps....

Bedar Bakht
Newly Registered

Re: Correspondence needed

Post by Bedar Bakht » Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:19 pm

IndyRhodes wrote:This is what we included:
* transcripts of conversations over MSN - just copied and pasted into Word (2 or 3 conversations).
And what period of time was this evidence for please?

Bedar Bakht
Newly Registered

Post by Bedar Bakht » Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:32 pm

I am getting ebill for my land line telephone which has itemized calls detail. And i have sent the screen shots of all previous bills to my wife. Now someone has told me that ECO recognize only the original bill as evidence?

IndyRhodes
Newly Registered

Re: Correspondence needed

Post by IndyRhodes » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:05 pm

Bedar Bakht wrote:
IndyRhodes wrote:This is what we included:
And what period of time was this evidence for please?
This covered a period of about 6 months...obviously, some of the the documents need to be at the start, some from the middle and some towards the end. Oh, yes, and forgot to say that we also included quite a few photographs - in different places, contexts and with different people.

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:40 pm

my sisters case was rejected because she didnt show enuf evidence regarding contact ..however this was because she spent 1 year in pakistan wiv him..she is now going thru an appeal

her soilcitor told her that u must send greeting cards to each other..so thats exactly what im doing..so any1 gna apply soon..make sure u send cards to ech other

adn i dnt think they accept calling cards nowadays..IDIOTS!...

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:44 pm

ohh ok...yeh thats fine..im sending them from local post office...but i think it wud of been even better if i had asked for reciepts and kepted them..i only jus realied how important £2 receipts were lol

all thanks to u sammad lol...

gooner2011
Newly Registered

Post by gooner2011 » Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:13 pm

advice for spouse visa.... receipts, receipts, receipts.. instead of calling cards try online calling cards.. they dont itemise the bill but you do have a record of how many purchased.
only problem is when you begin your relationship as with mine, you are not actually thinking maybe in 2 years we will be married and need to apply for a uk visa so i must save every scrap of detail of every type of correspondence.
its not until that much later when you talk to a lawyer or visit this forum that you think.. oh shit.. i wish i had kept everything..
good luck to the op, hope it works out for you

IndyRhodes
Newly Registered

Post by IndyRhodes » Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:18 pm

gooner2011 wrote:advice for spouse visa.... receipts, receipts, receipts.. instead of calling cards try online calling cards.. they dont itemise the bill but you do have a record of how many purchased.
only problem is when you begin your relationship as with mine, you are not actually thinking maybe in 2 years we will be married and need to apply for a uk visa so i must save every scrap of detail of every type of correspondence.
its not until that much later when you talk to a lawyer or visit this forum that you think.. oh shit.. i wish i had kept everything..
Good point :)

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:54 pm

its the same wive calling cardss, if u ask ur shopkeeper to write a letter stating that u bought cards from then??wiv reciepts innit..

SoHopeful

Post by SoHopeful » Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:55 pm

gooner2011 wrote:advice for spouse visa.... receipts, receipts, receipts.. instead of calling cards try online calling cards.. they dont itemise the bill but you do have a record of how many purchased.
EXACTLY!! :roll:

It's quite funny to think all this is in an effort to deter ''sham'' marriages, YET we having to think about things in such detail and do things we wouldn't ordinarily do!!

I have been advised by others who applied previously to state exactly what you have said Gooner, in a supporting letter. The talk of marriage was not for some time and only when we sought the advice of others did we know that so many things should be kept to demonstrate authenticity.

All you can do is try to show the contact as much as possible from here on as you are. Hubby and I talk through email, messenger, facebook, skype, landline and mobile so i cant see any refusal due to that but who knows what they think in those offices!!

Good Luck.

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:46 pm

yeh true..u should try sending afew greeting cards sis...thats what im doing...it will help the case becoem stronger...innit ....ur've got nowt to lose...