ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any idea of timeframe for Naturalisation reapplicants?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

yemostika
Newly Registered

Any idea of timeframe for Naturalisation reapplicants?

Post by yemostika » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:32 pm

I feel quite elated at stumbling on this forum. Kudos to all participants, it's been very informative. However, it seems no one has broached the issue of timeline for applicants whose applications were initially refused, but later reapplied. I was resently refused, for attracting the 'adverse' attention of the Gardai- minor traffic offences. Thanks.

IRISH PHAROE
Member of Standing

Post by IRISH PHAROE » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:32 pm

minor traffic offens
I think you will take the same time frame as the one who applying for first time
peace on you

fatty patty

Re: Any idea of timeframe for Naturalisation reapplicants?

Post by fatty patty » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:37 pm

yemostika wrote:I feel quite elated at stumbling on this forum. Kudos to all participants, it's been very informative. However, it seems no one has broached the issue of timeline for applicants whose applications were initially refused, but later reapplied. I was resently refused, for attracting the 'adverse' attention of the Gardai- minor traffic offences. Thanks.
Hi Yemostika. What is this minor traffic offense they refuse you on.

yemostika
Newly Registered

Post by yemostika » Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:05 pm

fatty patty wrote:
yemostika wrote:I feel quite elated at stumbling on this forum. Kudos to all participants, it's been very informative. However, it seems no one has broached the issue of timeline for applicants whose applications were initially refused, but later reapplied. I was resently refused, for attracting the 'adverse' attention of the Gardai- minor traffic offences. Thanks.
Hi Yemostika. What is this minor traffic offense they refuse you on.
...They're double-yellow parking & one headlamp not working (bulb-failure)! at separate times. Thanks.

yemostika
Newly Registered

Post by yemostika » Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:07 pm

IRISH PHAROE wrote:minor traffic offens
I think you will take the same time frame as the one who applying for first time
Thanks. That'll be quite unfortunate. Anyway, I've now reapplied. Thanks again.

HOTSPURS

Post by HOTSPURS » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:40 am

yemostika wrote:
IRISH PHAROE wrote:minor traffic offens
Thanks. That'll be quite unfortunate. Anyway, I've now reapplied. Thanks again.
Yemostika, The New Justice Minister is Alan Shatter who has promised a comprehensive Appeals System. So, all's not lost me friend. have you considered talking to a solicitor? just go thru the various cases in Dundalk court to get an idea (google it). cheers

linn
Newly Registered

Post by linn » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:57 am

yemostika wrote: ...They're double-yellow parking & one headlamp not working (bulb-failure)! at separate times. Thanks.
Hard to believe you got rejected with two minor offences. But some people posted here saying they got citizenship approved with penalty points.

I have 1 penalty point for making illegal left turn, suppose my application will be rejected as well. Damn!

9jeirean

Post by 9jeirean » Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:34 pm

linn wrote:
yemostika wrote: ...They're double-yellow parking & one headlamp not working (bulb-failure)! at separate times. Thanks.
Hard to believe you got rejected with two minor offences. But some people posted here saying they got citizenship approved with penalty points.

I have 1 penalty point for making illegal left turn, suppose my application will be rejected as well. Damn!
Not necessarily linn. I won't be so pessimistic about it. We've seen enough here to know you may very well get an approval. So keep your fingers crossed.

9jeirean