ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shahzad80
Member of Standing

Post by shahzad80 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:41 pm

Last edited by shahzad80 on Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is not legal advice..I am not immigration consultant or solicitor so please seek legal advice for yours immigration matters

anaya786
Newly Registered

Post by anaya786 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:21 pm

ALHUMDULILLAH hubby g collected his passport on monday n MASHALLAH visa was granted.....ALL PRAISES TO ALLAH ALMIGHTY.....tuk 10 weeks,though had a hard time waitin...but still @ the end of the day it was worth waiting....the status changed to ready for collection on friday....had the worst weekend ever waiting....but MASHALLAH it was worth it....BEST OF LUCK to evryone else who r waitin...just for ppl who want to know the embassy ppl just contacted my employer to ask about my job....i wasnt contacted @ all....

Manno1

Post by Manno1 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:27 am

anaya786 wrote:ALHUMDULILLAH hubby g collected his passport on monday n MASHALLAH visa was granted.....ALL PRAISES TO ALLAH ALMIGHTY.....tuk 10 weeks,though had a hard time waitin...but still @ the end of the day it was worth waiting....the status changed to ready for collection on friday....had the worst weekend ever waiting....but MASHALLAH it was worth it....BEST OF LUCK to evryone else who r waitin...just for ppl who want to know the embassy ppl just contacted my employer to ask about my job....i wasnt contacted @ all....
What a great news many congratulations! Could please give your timelines? Was it a appeal case ? Thank you

shahzad80
Member of Standing

Post by shahzad80 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:17 am

Last edited by shahzad80 on Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is not legal advice..I am not immigration consultant or solicitor so please seek legal advice for yours immigration matters

Ali-jaan
- thin ice -

Post by Ali-jaan » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:49 am

anaya786 wrote:ALHUMDULILLAH hubby g collected his passport on monday n MASHALLAH visa was granted.....ALL PRAISES TO ALLAH ALMIGHTY.....tuk 10 weeks,though had a hard time waitin...but still @ the end of the day it was worth waiting....the status changed to ready for collection on friday....had the worst weekend ever waiting....but MASHALLAH it was worth it....BEST OF LUCK to evryone else who r waitin...just for ppl who want to know the embassy ppl just contacted my employer to ask about my job....i wasnt contacted @ all....
WaOoOo Great news Anaya,

Congratulations ~

finally ur wait is over now :D and u must be very happy like me :lol:
i wish you a very best of luck for your future.

Regards,
@li
Applied = 05/08/2010
Refused = 05/11/2010
Lodged appeal = 05/11/2010
Received notice of pending appeal = 04/12/2010
Received call letter = 09/02/2011 (decision should be reviewed)
Re submitted passport = 18/02/2011
Collected with Visa = 03/03/2011

Ali-jaan
- thin ice -

Post by Ali-jaan » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:02 am

Guys for Appeal and Administrative Review visit this link:

http://www.ukvacpk.com/appeals.aspx

Regards,
@li
Applied = 05/08/2010
Refused = 05/11/2010

anaya786
Newly Registered

Post by anaya786 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:09 am

Manno1 wrote:
What a great news many congratulations! Could please give your timelines? Was it a appeal case ? Thank you
awwwwwwwww thankew soww much.....NO ALHUMDULILLAH it wasnt an appeal case...hubby g applied 4 his spouse visa on 22nd of dec,2010 @ gerry`s mirpur....application under process on 11th dec,2011.....employer contacted on 7th of feb.....application ready 4 collection on 4th of march...n hubby g collected his documents with visa stamped on his passport MASHALLAH on 7th of march....so it took 10 weeks n 2 b honest subbmitted very basic documents....this is all outcome of continuous prayers....u guys keep prayin loads n INSHALLAH ALLAH will do the rest in ur favour AMIN!!!

anaya786
Newly Registered

Post by anaya786 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:13 am

shahzad80 wrote:
Manno1 wrote:
Is something wrong with my eyes..I am seeing same posts three times.
every message and reply @3 times.

Anyway congratulation.
LOL`ZZZZ....no shahzad bro nothing rong with ur eyes:P....i posted same posts 3 times by mistake... :roll: n thanks for ur kind words....

anaya786
Newly Registered

Post by anaya786 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:18 am

Ali-jaan wrote:
WaOoOo Great news Anaya,

Congratulations ~

finally ur wait is over now :D and u must be very happy like me :lol:
i wish you a very best of luck for your future.

Regards,
@li
Thanx a bunch @li bro....really appreciate ur kind words :) ...yeah im over the moon....its like i was holding sow much burden on my shouders n finally its all over....2 b honest this waiting was life taking :lol: i cud hav ended up in hospital if it could have taken more time but ALL PRAISES TO ALMIGHTY who has sorted evrything out......THANX 4 UR PRAYERS :) may ALLAH ALMIGHTY bestow his endless blessings on u...AMIN!!!

Manno1

Post by Manno1 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:23 am

anaya786 wrote:
Manno1 wrote:
awwwwwwwww thankew soww much.....NO ALHUMDULILLAH it wasnt an appeal case...hubby g applied 4 his spouse visa on 22nd of dec,2010 @ gerry`s mirpur....application under process on 11th dec,2011.....employer contacted on 7th of feb.....application ready 4 collection on 4th of march...n hubby g collected his documents with visa stamped on his passport MASHALLAH on 7th of march....so it took 10 weeks n 2 b honest subbmitted very basic documents....this is all outcome of continuous prayers....u guys keep prayin loads n INSHALLAH ALLAH will do the rest in ur favour AMIN!!!
Thats a great news, your celebration time starts now MashALLAH! May U have a great married life :) Good luck with everything

anaya786
Newly Registered

Post by anaya786 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:30 am

Manno1 wrote:
anaya786 wrote:
Manno1 wrote:
Thats a great news, your celebration time starts now MashALLAH! May U have a great married life :) Good luck with everything
Really MANNO cant thank u enough 4 ur sweet words...yep im over the moon...thanks 4 ur prayers....wish u a gr8 lyf ahead....whats the latest about ur case???

Manno1

Post by Manno1 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:37 am

anaya786 wrote:
Manno1 wrote:
anaya786 wrote:
Manno1 wrote:
Really MANNO cant thank u enough 4 ur sweet words...yep im over the moon...thanks 4 ur prayers....wish u a gr8 lyf ahead....whats the latest about ur case???
U are welcome Sis I can imagine what U have been through! I am waiting since 24th January 2011 regarding an appeal case, hope I get to hear soon! Please remeber all of us in ur prayers! Enjoy :D

anaya786
Newly Registered

Post by anaya786 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:47 am

Manno1 wrote:
anaya786 wrote:
Manno1 wrote:
anaya786 wrote: awwwwwwwww thankew soww much.....NO ALHUMDULILLAH it wasnt an appeal case...hubby g applied 4 his spouse visa on 22nd of dec,2010 @ gerry`s mirpur....application under process on 11th dec,2011.....employer contacted on 7th of feb.....application ready 4 collection on 4th of march...n hubby g collected his documents with visa stamped on his passport MASHALLAH on 7th of march....so it took 10 weeks n 2 b honest subbmitted very basic documents....this is all outcome of continuous prayers....u guys keep prayin loads n INSHALLAH ALLAH will do the rest in ur favour AMIN!!!
U are welcome Sis I can imagine what U have been through! I am waiting since 24th January 2011 regarding an appeal case, hope I get to hear soon! Please remeber all of us in ur prayers! Enjoy :D
....hey dearo sis thanx a bunch 4 ur concern.... must say v dunt knw each other but still ur kind words mean alot 2 me....INSHALLAH INSHALLAH u will hear gud news very soon...i know there is no need of me saying k keep prayin loads coz i know u already are :) will defo pray 4 ur union with ur spouse n alwys remembr ALLAH SUBHANATALLAH will bestow his infinite blessings on u both vry soon....i dontknw much bout dis visa thing but all i knw 4m this site is appeal cases are lodged very quickly these days....so SIS INSHALLAH ur wait is about to pay off....BE READY TO DISCLOSE UR GUD NEWS WITH ALL OF US INSHALLAH!!

Manno1

Post by Manno1 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:03 pm

anaya786 wrote:
Manno1 wrote:
anaya786 wrote:
Manno1 wrote:
....hey dearo sis thanx a bunch 4 ur concern.... must say v dunt knw each other but still ur kind words mean alot 2 me....INSHALLAH INSHALLAH u will hear gud news very soon...i know there is no need of me saying k keep prayin loads coz i know u already are :) will defo pray 4 ur union with ur spouse n alwys remembr ALLAH SUBHANATALLAH will bestow his infinite blessings on u both vry soon....i dontknw much bout dis visa thing but all i knw 4m this site is appeal cases are lodged very quickly these days....so SIS INSHALLAH ur wait is about to pay off....BE READY TO DISCLOSE UR GUD NEWS WITH ALL OF US INSHALLAH!!
Thank U shooo much! It meant a lot :) and I realised words are the best healer sometimes. I'll let U know if I hear something InshALLAH. Take very best care of yourself and leave your worries apart because IT UR TIME finally, better be ready to welcome ur husband :D I wish U all the happiness in your life!

tasawar
- thin ice -

Post by tasawar » Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:06 pm

AOA786

Could any body tell me what time they received the text on mobile about Ready for Collection from gerry,s ? in the morning or Afternoon or Evening?

Jazak Allah khair

anaya786
Newly Registered

Post by anaya786 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:17 pm

tasawar wrote:AOA786

Could any body tell me what time they received the text on mobile about Ready for Collection from gerry,s ? in the morning or Afternoon or Evening?

Jazak Allah khair
my hubby receivd text 4m gerry`s @ 5pm pakistan time n status changed on tracking website @ da same time although alot of people get text quite early in the morning n the status change on tracking website a day or two before u actually get a text from gerry`s to collect your documents.

s.razvi
Newly Registered

Post by s.razvi » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:32 pm

Hello every one, i am new on this board. i applied for my settlement visa for UK on 21st Jan on third feb i got the message that my passport has been forwarded to british high commision, my husband is aBritish national by birth,
can any one give me an idea till when i should get my visa i am getting a bit anxious now.. thanks!

Ali-jaan
- thin ice -

Post by Ali-jaan » Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:39 am

s.razvi wrote:Hello every one, i am new on this board. i applied for my settlement visa for UK on 21st Jan on third feb i got the message that my passport has been forwarded to british high commision, my husband is aBritish national by birth,
can any one give me an idea till when i should get my visa i am getting a bit anxious now.. thanks!
hi s.razvi,

The processing time for spouse settlement visa is 12 weeks now days.

Regards,
@li
Applied = 05/08/2010
Refused = 05/11/2010

K44MYY

Post by K44MYY » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:15 am

[quote="anaya786"]

Congrats ans all the best in life.
K44MYY
What ever Allah wills shall be for none has power but Allah
-------------------------------------------------------

K44MYY

Post by K44MYY » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:17 am

s.razvi wrote:Hello every one, i am new on this board. i applied for my settlement visa for UK on 21st Jan on third feb i got the message that my passport has been forwarded to british high commision, my husband is aBritish national by birth,
Hi, you have a long wait, can take upto 13+ weeks , just sit back ans relax and keep yourself busy. After 13 weeks email them regards to status etc.
:D
K44MYY

K44MYY

Post by K44MYY » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:19 am

tasawar wrote:AOA786

Jazak Allah khair
Tasaware it can be anytime, even like the online status can be updated anytime. I don't think they have specific timing to send sms and make calls.
K44MYY

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:08 pm

So the post Oct 25 rush has worn off now eh?

So now applications are going back to Pre Oct 25 style? As in slow processing time???

Lucky for those applicants who applied prior to the christmas holidays then.
Spreadsheet containing useful data for Appellants and Applicants:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CPqzu-0I

P.S. Above spreadsheet no longer being monitored and edited by myself.

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:42 pm

PPL, WHERS THE SPREADSHEET?

Yas2010

Post by Yas2010 » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:17 am

XnailaX wrote:PPL, WHERS THE SPREADSHEET?
here you go

https://spreadsheets3.google.com/ccc?ke ... u-0I#gid=2

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:06 am

lol finally..thankyou...