ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My caseworker send me a letter for document from the court

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

summer_boy
Newly Registered

My caseworker send me a letter for document from the court

Post by summer_boy » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:09 pm

Hi everyone,
i have apply for my British citizenship via the NCS and the home office received on a 14th/02/11,on a 17th i have received the confirmation letter saying payment went out....
on a 1/03/11 i have received a letter from my caseworker asking me to provide original copie of my admonishment back to years ago
I have contacted the court and pay £20 their have send it to me and i have forward it to the home office
Is anyone can help about the chance if my application can still be successsfull
thanks

summer_boy
Newly Registered

Post by summer_boy » Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:45 pm

Hi there
can anyone help,just need a to chat! LOL
CHEERS

SunBlue

Post by SunBlue » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:52 pm

If your caseworker requested the docs it's good, so at least they will consider and not deny straight away. Try to see this as something positive. Soon you will receive your approval!

summer_boy
Newly Registered

Post by summer_boy » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:06 pm

Thanks Glauco for your reply and support
just to mention this at a back of the letter it was mentioned aswell to check if my details are correct as if my application been approved will be those details on it,if details wrong to write to them so thier can rectified
have you come accross a similar case?
thanks

SunBlue

Post by SunBlue » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:08 pm

I received a similar letter to check the details (when I requested my passport back). Seriously. You are in the good track! In a few days you will have your approval! I know it's difficult to wait. But I am sure you will be alright! Please post here once you have your approval!

summer_boy
Newly Registered

Post by summer_boy » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:18 pm

OK i will do,yes very difficule to wait,WILL LET YOU KNOW,thanks for your support!