ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed Visa Stamped Timings - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shahzad80
Member of Standing

Post by shahzad80 » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:56 pm

can I ask what documents eco ask in call letters.

I heard they ask t.b certificate date of travel and passport.

Is this?

Shahzad
This is not legal advice..I am not immigration consultant or solicitor so please seek legal advice for yours immigration matters

Ali-jaan
- thin ice -

Post by Ali-jaan » Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:32 pm

shahzad80 wrote:can I ask what documents eco ask in call letters.

I heard they ask t.b certificate date of travel and passport.

Is this?

Shahzad
1. Passport
2. T.B Certificate
3. Sponsor Passport Copy
4. Date of travel (optional)

Regards,
@li
Applied = 05/08/2010
Refused = 05/11/2010
Lodged appeal = 05/11/2010
Received notice of pending appeal = 04/12/2010
Received call letter = 09/02/2011 (decision should be reviewed)
Re submitted passport = 18/02/2011
Collected with Visa = 03/03/2011

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:32 pm

IndyRhodes wrote:@shadow86

Yes...sorry you missed the Comments section... :wink: you could always go back and fill it in again, adding some choice comments! These people need to be told again and again about the injustice of their work. If enough genuine people complain (preferably to politicians as they are the ones who set up the system, and the only ones who have the power and influence to change it) the better. Competition - great idea - chase the politicians.

Keep busy - good advice.

I think my wife's appeal went to Croydon - my solicitor sent it...the refusal was made from Croydon anyway. BTW - what is a 'Notice to Sponsor'? I am not sure that I have been sent one of these. Should I have been? Perhaps I will get one soon - what does it tell you?
I sent mine to Loughborough lol so they sent me a Notice to Sponsor. It basically is an acknowledge type of letter stating that they have received the appeal documents, etc and then they have another sheet of paper with it that informs what would happen next. In that they say the appeal will be passed on to the ECO who refused the application and that if they choose to overturn their decision or not.

If you sent yours to Croydon then you don't need a Notice to Sponsor letter as it is sent from Loughborough (AIT).
Spreadsheet containing useful data for Appellants and Applicants:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CPqzu-0I

P.S. Above spreadsheet no longer being monitored and edited by myself.

doll8288
Newly Registered

Post by doll8288 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:24 am

tasawar wrote:
doll8288 wrote:Hi tasawar can you give me the email address that u got reply from. I have been waiting for my husband passprt we submites on 18th thanka
AOA786

I send email to both email id,s and reply receivd from
(visa.abudh​abi@fco.gov​.uk) this email id ok.

send email to both below .
UKHUB.PakistanSettlementEnquiriesandComplaints@fco.gov.uk
visa.abudh​abi@fco.gov​.uk

Jazak Allah khair.
Thanks i have emailed both of them and inshallah they reply me soon

tasawar
- thin ice -

Post by tasawar » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:28 pm

doll8288 wrote:
tasawar wrote:
doll8288 wrote:Hi tasawar can you give me the email address that u got reply from. I have been waiting for my husband passprt we submites on 18th thanka
AOA786

I send email to both email id,s and reply receivd from
(visa.abudh​abi@fco.gov​.uk) this email id ok.

send email to both below .
UKHUB.PakistanSettlementEnquiriesandComplaints@fco.gov.uk
visa.abudh​abi@fco.gov​.uk

Jazak Allah khair.
Thanks i have emailed both of them and inshallah they reply me soon
AOA786

doll8288 did get any reply and also tell me where did you resubmitted your passport and also tell little about your story.

Jazak Allah khair.

doll8288
Newly Registered

Post by doll8288 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:37 pm

Hi tasawar, i emailed them yesterday but havent got reply yet. Our was settlement case, we submited on 18 feb at islamabad . My husband got refused since 2008. Its been a long wait so we did judicial review and the decision been over turnd

maymar
- thin ice -

Post by maymar » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:37 pm

Hi All I was Submit my passport 1st Mar i know its tack time i would like to ask Abu Dhabi send me Call Latter and sad..................................

UKBA aim to process allowed appeals within 8 weeks of official notification of the determination. Because we may need additional information or to assess whether there have been any significant changes in your circumstances since the original decision, we have yet to make a final decision on your application. But supplying the information below, making these arrangements and providing your passport as soon as possible will assist us in progressing your case more quickly. There will be no additional charge for this service.

We are able to post date visit visas for up to three months so it is important therefore that you contact us as soon as possible even if you do not intend to travel straight away.

can any one explain what they try to sad We Have Yet to Make A final Decision On Your Application

Can Any One Explain me
Thanks

Manno1

Post by Manno1 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:41 pm

maymar wrote:Hi All I was Submit my passport 1st Mar i know its tack time i would like to ask Abu Dhabi send me Call Latter and sad..................................

UKBA aim to process allowed appeals within 8 weeks of official notification of the determination. Because we may need additional information or to assess whether there have been any significant changes in your circumstances since the original decision, we have yet to make a final decision on your application. But supplying the information below, making these arrangements and providing your passport as soon as possible will assist us in progressing your case more quickly. There will be no additional charge for this service.

We are able to post date visit visas for up to three months so it is important therefore that you contact us as soon as possible even if you do not intend to travel straight away.

can any one explain what they try to sad We Have Yet to Make A final Decision On Your Application

Can Any One Explain me
Thanks
Maryam could you explain ur time lines? How long did it take U to get a call letter after filing an appeal? Thank you

maymar
- thin ice -

Post by maymar » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:56 pm

Manno my Determination Promulgated 20/1/2011
call latter via email 28/2/2011
re.submit passport 1/3/2011

Manno1

Post by Manno1 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:04 pm

maymar wrote:No it was EEA Family visa
I am sure you will get the visa soon if nothing changes in application. Now days they are processing visas soon I guess between 2-4 weeks.

maymar
- thin ice -

Post by maymar » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:15 pm

Manno1 wrote:
I am sure you will get the visa soon if nothing changes in application. Now days they are processing visas soon I guess between 2-4 weeks.
Manno1 i didnt give them application just my passport TB.certificate. my wife passport thats it.
yes you right they tacking time 2-4 week InshAllah .
do you have idea what they trying to sad in my call latter ?

Manno1

Post by Manno1 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:19 pm

maymar wrote:
Manno1 wrote:
Manno1 i didnt give them application just my passport TB.certificate. my wife passport thats it.
yes you right they tacking time 2-4 week InshAllah .
do you have idea what they trying to sad in my call latter ?
You don't need to be worry, they will stamp your visa. They already have all of your paper work.

tasawar
- thin ice -

Post by tasawar » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:40 am

AOA786

Hello Guys

Today is 10th Working day since i resubmitted my passport and the Gerrys web said Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC on so please do dua for me that i will get my visa as soon as becouse My new born Son waiting for his Dad. .

Jazak Allah khair

tasawar
- thin ice -

Post by tasawar » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:02 am

Ali-jaan wrote:
tasawar wrote:AOA786

Hello Guys

Today is 10th Working day since i resubmitted my passport and the Gerrys web said Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC on so please do dua for me that i will get my visa as soon as becouse My new born Son waiting for his Dad. .

Jazak Allah khair

Congratulations ~ bro for new baby :lol: dont worry Inshallah u will get visa very soon i always pray for u.

Regards,
@li
AOA786

Ali thank you very much yaar i really need for Dua,s coz i been away from my wife since 3 years and now Allah gives us a Son so i feel so bad to be not in UK becouse my Son dont no about his Father yet :( .

Maymar why your status is difrant then me would you please tell us exect what is mention on gerry,s tracking web?

Jazak Allah khair

maymar
- thin ice -

Post by maymar » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:31 am

tasawar wrote:
Ali-jaan wrote:

Hello Guys

Jazak Allah khair

Congratulations ~ bro for new baby :lol: dont worry Inshallah u will get visa very soon i always pray for u.

Regards,
@li
AOA786

Ali thank you very much yaar i really need for Dua,s coz i been away from my wife since 3 years and now Allah gives us a Son so i feel so bad to be not in UK becouse my Son dont no about his Father yet :( .

Maymar why your status is difrant then me would you please tell us exect what is mention on gerry,s tracking web?

Jazak Allah khair
Exectly they write in gerrr's tracking .
Your Application has been forwarded to the embassy for processing.
i dont know why we have diffrant status.

tasawar
- thin ice -

Post by tasawar » Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:10 pm

AOA786

Could any body tell me what time they received the text on mobile about Ready for Collection from gerry,s ? in the morning or Afternoon or Evening?

Jazak Allah khair

Manno1

Post by Manno1 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:17 pm

Could any body tell me what time they received the text on mobile about Ready for Collection from gerry,s ? in the morning or Afternoon or Evening?

Jazak Allah khair
Tasawar they usually send text messages in the morning but in my case I kept checking my status on Gerry's website and they texted me after my status changed on the website. I would recommend you to keep checking your status over the website. I hope U'll hear something soon InshALLAH

Ali-jaan
- thin ice -

Post by Ali-jaan » Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:46 pm

Jazak Allah khair
bro they send SMS in evening coz in my case i received it about 6pm then same time (6:05pm)
i checked status on website there was same "Application forwarded to Isb OC" thats mean
they send fst SMS after that they update application status on website. did u paid rs 200
for SMS service when u resubmitted ur passport?

Regards,
@li
Applied = 05/08/2010
Refused = 05/11/2010
Lodged appeal = 05/11/2010
Received notice of pending appeal = 04/12/2010
Received call letter = 09/02/2011 (decision should be reviewed)
Re submitted passport = 18/02/2011
Collected with Visa = 03/03/2011

tasawar
- thin ice -

Post by tasawar » Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:58 pm

AOA786

Ali yes i paid 200rs for text and email service and even at the time of resubmission they email me and text me to inform that they dispatched the docs to BHC.

Jazak Allah khair

maymar
- thin ice -

Post by maymar » Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:11 pm

Ali yes i paid 200rs for text and email service and even at the time of resubmission they email me and text me to inform that they dispatched the docs to BHC.

Jazak Allah khair
usually they update in a morning time .

tasawar
- thin ice -

Post by tasawar » Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:48 am

AOA786

Brother here is my full detail story.

1st application.
Application submited= 19-11-2008
Result = 12-02-2009 (Refused)
Appeal Lodge =2009 and appeal Dismissed

2nd Application.
Application Submitted. 10-06-2010
Result= Refused in Sep 2010
Appeal lodge= Oct 2010
Decision Overturn=09-12-2010
Calling Letter issue=14-02-2011
Passport Resubmitted in Islamabad Vac= 25-02-2011
Collected with Visa Aludumdolilah= 11-03-2011
Visa stamped date on Passport= 07-03-2011

Hope this helps.

Jazak Allah khair.

CRT7

Post by CRT7 » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:35 pm

Hi all, please see below for my settlement application timeline:

9/3/10 - visa applied
21/6/10 - refused
24/6/10 - appeal lodged @ Croydon
10/9/10 - no response from Croydon therefore appeal submitted @ AIT
15/10/10 - pending appeal (28/2/11) notice received
28/2/11 - no response from UKBA
14/3/11 - court date given for oral hearing 16/5/11

I am now waiting to go to court. The original application was refused due to one point that the ECO did not believe I was in employment, I am a civil servant & all documents were submitted. Even at review stage UKBA refused to give my husband the visa.

I ask you all to make dua for me as it has been a tough year for me & I'm stressed to the max.

May everyone who is waiting soone be reunited with their loved ones.

Also anyone in the same boat, facing oral hearing? Or recently had an oral hearing, any views/experiences most appreciated

Thanks

maymar
- thin ice -

Post by maymar » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:31 am

CRT7 wrote:Hi all, please see below for my settlement application timeline:

9/3/10 - visa applied
21/6/10 - refused
24/6/10 - appeal lodged @ Croydon
10/9/10 - no response from Croydon therefore appeal submitted @ AIT
15/10/10 - pending appeal (28/2/11) notice received
28/2/11 - no response from UKBA
14/3/11 - court date given for oral hearing 16/5/11

I am now waiting to go to court. The original application was refused due to one point that the ECO did not believe I was in employment, I am a civil servant & all documents were submitted. Even at review stage UKBA refused to give my husband the visa.

I ask you all to make dua for me as it has been a tough year for me & I'm stressed to the max.

May everyone who is waiting soone be reunited with their loved ones.

Also anyone in the same boat, facing oral hearing? Or recently had an oral hearing, any views/experiences most appreciated

Thanks
This situation can work in your favour as you write there...
im sure home office presenting officers not gonna come in oral hearing so appeal allowed under the immigration law. InshAllah.

CRT7

Post by CRT7 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:35 am

Inshallah

did you have2 go to court too?
How do you know that cos UKBA didnt respond it can work in my favour?

maymar
- thin ice -

Post by maymar » Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:15 pm

CRT7 wrote:Inshallah

did you have2 go to court too?
How do you know that cos UKBA didnt respond it can work in my favour?
one of my friend he have a situation like you have.
POU they not bother to come just for one reason and your case is strong
Your case is currently undergoing processing still they have time to processing your case might be change their mind and send you latter dont have to go court re submit your passport.
are you going court with solicitor ?
could you explain me bit about you work still same company .
InshAllah every think will be all right ..