ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier 1 extension documents - help pls

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

joyd
Newly Registered

tier 1 extension documents - help pls

Post by joyd » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:46 pm

Hello all,
I am new to this board and about to send my application for Tier 1 extension. Can anyone please answer my following questions:
1) Do I need to send my original bachelors degree certificate ( I had sent the same degree for initial Tier 1 application)
2) Do I need to send photocopies of the documents ?
3) My passport does not have my Lastname (Surname) but all my other documents (salary slips and bank statements) have my complete name. In my initial Tier1 application, I attached an affidavit from the court. Do I need to attach it again, though that document is very old dated (march 2008)
4) Can I show cash ISA account for maintenance funds

I am about to file my application next week so your help is much appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

joyd
Newly Registered

help

Post by joyd » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:32 pm

Can anyone please provide suggestions ??

cheshiregoan
Member of Standing

Re: tier 1 extension documents - help pls

Post by cheshiregoan » Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:24 pm

joyd wrote:1) Do I need to send my original bachelors degree certificate ( I had sent the same degree for initial Tier 1 application)
No this wont be needed. The form clearly has an option where you can tick that evidence was provided with initial application.
joyd wrote:2) Do I need to send photocopies of the documents ?
Not need if you are sending originals. If you cannot send originals then make sure than the photocopies are notarised.
joyd wrote:3) My passport does not have my Lastname (Surname) but all my other documents (salary slips and bank statements) have my complete name. In my initial Tier1 application, I attached an affidavit from the court. Do I need to attach it again, though that document is very old dated (march 2008)
This may be tricky but send the old affidavit and write a cover letter to clearly explain this issue once again.
joyd wrote:4) Can I show cash ISA account for maintenance funds
I'm not entirely certain about this maybe some other member who has had experience will confirm. If you can show the funds in a normal current account, that will be best.
Please do not send me any Private Messages as I do not check these.

joyd
Newly Registered

Post by joyd » Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:58 pm

Thanks Cheshiregoan. I really appreciate your responses.

Can I show current joint accout (with my wife) or Regular saver (in my name) for Maintainence funds ? Will that be fine.

Thanks again.