ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 1 DEPENDANT HELP - MAIN APPLICANT HOLDING TWO PASSPORTS

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jhansi_82

TIER 1 DEPENDANT HELP - MAIN APPLICANT HOLDING TWO PASSPORTS

Post by jhansi_82 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:56 am

HI,

I am going to apply dependent Tier 1 visa for my child. Now I have two passports, the older one containing the Tier VISA details of mine. The second is the latest which is issued for chnage of address.

Now in dependant application, in the main applicant passport columns, which passport details should I include ?. Please help

Thanks
Jhansi

sanjeev.x.kumar

Re: TIER 1 DEPENDANT HELP - MAIN APPLICANT HOLDING TWO PASSP

Post by sanjeev.x.kumar » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:56 pm

jhansi_82 wrote:HI,

I am going to apply dependent Tier 1 visa for my child. Now I have two passports, the older one containing the Tier VISA details of mine. The second is the latest which is issued for chnage of address.

Now in dependant application, in the main applicant passport columns, which passport details should I include ?. Please help

Thanks
Jhansi
Include both the passports and mention it in your cover letter.

jhansi_82

Include both the passports and mention it in your cover lett

Post by jhansi_82 » Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:29 pm

HI,

In the application, there is only one box for passport number, place of issue etc...so i am confused which one should i include in that

jhansi_82

Main holding passports

Post by jhansi_82 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:06 pm

Hi,

Please some one answar my query. I have a got a new passport with chnage of address. My tier 1 visa is in old passport. Now iam applying for my kid dependant visa. Now in the passport number colmun which passport number should i mention.

if i mention new passport number, does it shows my visa details also in the computer of the case worker..please some one reply

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:33 pm

1. You do not have two passports.
2. You have one valid passport, and one invalid / expired passport.
3. Where does the form ask you for the details of the (main migrant's) passport in which a valid vignette / visa is stamped?
Life isn't fair, but you can be!