ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET(O) income question

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

genorp

SET(O) income question

Post by genorp » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:33 am

On the SET(O) form it asks what is your income after taxes and other deductions.
Is this the exact amount from a normal pay stub (without any bonus or awards) or a round number?
The reason I ask is that my net pay each month has been more or less constant but I recently opted to replace my car allowance with a company car so the net changed AND the benefit-in-kind tax deduction hasn't kicked in yet. I don't know if I just put the latest amount or an estimated amount and if so then with the extra £80-odd I know will be coming off or not. Not to mention 6 April the new NI and income tax rates kick in anyway.

Natita

Post by Natita » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:42 pm

Also a grey area for me but what I did when I submitted mine was: using the average net income from the latest P60 and put a note to say so underneath.